GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Someone was saying its a good idea to do a rewatch of Infinity War before going to this movie? True?
Ahhh, I dont think so. I mean it touches on a couple of things about that movie but not really anything specific that it would warrant a re-watch.
Did you watch WandaVision? It’s way more important to this movie.

Now this I would highly, highly recommend. At least the last couple of episodes. I was actually quite surprised at how big of a role WandaVision played in this movie.

Other then that, maybe give the first Doctor Strange a watch but that's about it. I watched a bunch of stuff over the last few weeks expecting some themes to reappear in this but Wanda is by far the biggest one.

Reactions: The Kingslayer

letsgoavs1921

Jul 26, 2006
Starting to mentally prepare myself for Minnesota. Not sure I will survive the series between my hatred for them and the pressure of getting past this next round. And I’m starting to think they might be all that is standing between us and the cup.

Reactions: Peter Peckerwood

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
F*** Marvel movies

I haven't watched a single Marvel movie since Endgame. Burnt out from them and they're pumping out so many. Even if I wanted to watch the new ones I feel like I'd have to watch 20 different TV series' and movies just to know the plot. Pass.

Reactions: Azrael89

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
God damn, read the Preds board and I f***ing feel bad for them a bit.
Starting to mentally prepare myself for Minnesota. Not sure I will survive the series between my hatred for them and the pressure of getting past this next round. And I’m starting to think they might be all that is standing between us and the cup.
Good, f*** the Blues. And their f***ing "fans".

Reactions: niwotsblessing

AvStock

Mar 15, 2022
This team is completely different from last year, especially our D core. Manson and EJ are actually huge additions in the playoffs, their style of play is great for the environment. We also are slightly deeper on our forwards. I won’t fear round 2 unless we go down 0-2 or lose 2 in a row

Reactions: niwotsblessing

Bill Peckerskull

Fargin' Icehole
Feb 19, 2003
Castle Rock, CO
F*** Marvel movies
coming-to-america-eddie-murphy.gif

Garavar

Nov 27, 2016
Regrets? He has the beach. We have the Colorado River.
Beach and no cup...ps i live in Florida 10 minutes from arena and worked in Hockey Operations for 10 years for Panthers. This state sucks.

I like the team but they have president trophy curse. Giroux went for the cup not beach and choose wrong.

Reactions: flyfysher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad