GDT: WCQF - Game #3 Avs in Nashville @2:30pm MT| 4:30 ET|10:30 EET (Uncle Risto) | 3:30 ICT (Kingslayer)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
He coulda had 3 tonight, game of inches man...
1651967590678.gif

Polite HKYDiscussion

Jul 29, 2021
The third line did surprisingly well. I thought they'd crumble with Nashville getting the favourable matchups, but it didn't happen. 4th line was strong again.

Surprised to see that the 3rd and 4th line had the same amount of playing time. Nice to have depth to keep that balance.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

flyfysher

Mar 21, 2012
The third line did surprisingly well. I thought they'd crumble with Nashville getting the favourable matchups, but it didn't happen. 4th line was strong again.

Surprised to see that the 3rd and 4th line had the same amount of playing time. Nice to have depth to keep that balance.
I love our TDL acquisitions. Sturm is contributing far more physically than what Jost would bring. Lehkonen also brings physicality to the net front and aggressive forechecking. Cogliano has a motor and Manson settles that D lineup nicely.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
How was Dr.Strange?

It was decent. Admittedly I had pretty high expectations for this one, it fell short of those for sure. I would say it was middle of the pack in terms of MCU movies go. I especially have a couple issues with the direction the MCU is heading in after this movie more then the movie itself I think.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
It was decent. Admittedly I had pretty high expectations for this one, it fell short of those for sure. I would say it was middle of the pack in terms of MCU movies go. I especially have a couple issues with the direction the MCU is heading in after this movie more then the movie itself I think.
Yah i been hearing the same. Im lowering expectations for when I go on Monday

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Duchene did look good today though. That shot was a snipe, and it was a meaningful goal at the time. He was looking like Olympic year Duchene, and I definitely felt nervous when he was protecting the puck around the net once Francouz was in.

After all the jokes about Manson, he definitely flipped a switch for playoffs and has suddenly become good. He is a calming presence back there, and it is nice having another big defenceman. EJ has dialed back the clock a bit too and is making good on his limited minutes.

Just about every player had some good shining moments in this one.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Yah i been hearing the same. Im lowering expectations for when I go on Monday

Yeah I mean its still a solid enough movie... I just expected more.... Significance? I guess you could say, in terms of the multiverse and all that.

I will also say, there's 2 post credit scenes, do not stay for the 2nd one. It is completely unimportant and meaningless and will actually probably just piss you off that you stayed the extra 5 minutes for it :laugh:

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Yeah I mean its still a solid enough movie... I just expected more.... Significance? I guess you could say, in terms of the multiverse and all that.

I will also say, there's 2 post credit scenes, do not stay for the 2nd one. It is completely unimportant and meaningless and will actually probably just piss you off that you stayed the extra 5 minutes for it :laugh:
Someone was saying its a good idea to do a rewatch of Infinity War before going to this movie? True?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad