OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 1 - Commander Carson Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
It can be argued NOVA is a pit as well.
Hey not trying to disparage MD as not good or anything we are talking Landover here. Baltimore is one of my favorite cities loved playing there in my band days. Chevy Chase/Bethesda are nice. Wheaton is kinda bad. I wonder if Chuck Levins is still around.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Would be kinda hilarious if these allegations turned out to be true and he ended up getting canned for this.

NFL owners to Dan: “We can condone suing old widows who can no longer afford their season ticket plans, allowing a culture of rampant sexual harassment in your front office for over a decade, attempting to prostitute out your cheerleaders to your rich friends against their will at fundraisers, making special edition deleted scenes videos of cheerleaders in compromising positions without their consent to be passed out to your friends, intimidating or attempting to intimidate witnesses to any possible allegations against you, running one of the most storied franchises in the league into the ground and generally being a wet shit stain on a white microfiber couch for 30 years, but take some of our ticket revenue from us and you’re out pal!”

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
I certainly hope this report is true and that it's the straw that breaks the NFLs back. But I'll wait for more information.

Not even Snyder is this stupid or selfish ... Is he?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Oh, you are talking about standard of living, having to venture amongst minorities. I was talking about traffic.
The whole area is a pit if that’s the bar lol….I thought we were talking big picture also.

Traffic will be hell no matter what I’m sure….

Jags

Mildly Disturbed
May 5, 2016
Central Florida
Would be kinda hilarious if these allegations turned out to be true and he ended up getting canned for this.

NFL owners to Dan: “We can condone suing old widows who can no longer afford their season ticket plans, allowing a culture of rampant sexual harassment in your front office for over a decade, attempting to prostitute out your cheerleaders to your rich friends against their will at fundraisers, making special edition deleted scenes videos of cheerleaders in compromising positions without their consent to be passed out to your friends, intimidating or attempting to intimidate witnesses to any possible allegations against you, running one of the most storied franchises in the league into the ground and generally being a wet shit stain on a white microfiber couch for 30 years, but take some of our ticket revenue from us and you’re out pal!”

lol, nicely written. :lol:

It'd kinda be like getting Capone for tax evasion.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

OMG…..plllllllease…..

1649006567733.gif

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

OMG…..plllllllease…..

View attachment 526007
Yes this appears to be the best chance for LiL Danny to get the boot. NFL owners will put up with a lot but don’t mess with their money. Still a lot to be fleshed out and LiL Danny will fight kicking,screaming, scratching and hair pulling.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
dude, fix yourself. that thought shouldn't factor into your day to day life, like, at all.
I honestly didn‘t catch it when I responded initially (I zoned in on the traffic angle), now I’m grabbing some popcorn to see what happens lol…..

I’m hoping theres some miscommunication going on….heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad