OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Offseason - Part 1 - Commander Carson Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Lol. He's involved. Always has been, even when he uses his wife as a proxy. The Wentz trade screams "Snyder Move."

Speaking of Wentz, that guy should probably have twice as many interceptions as he has. He hurls up a lot of balls so bad that they surprise defenders and get dropped. He thinks the game like a bowl of moldy oatmeal. Hope you guys like pointless bootlegs that limit throwing options before forcing some dumbass YOLO nonsense that's too late.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
You do realize Irsay is a scumbag? He was caught with all kinds of drugs and hundreds of thousands in cash while cracked our of his mind, while driving may I add. He’s in no place to morally judge anyone.

Is the same true for all the Eagles? A team where he was resentful and bitter about them doing well without him, and he alienated the team because of it? Was that just the crack too?

Reactions: Hivemind

CaptainAmerica

OV >>>>>> Crosby
May 3, 2010
Charlottesville,VA
Is the same true for all the Eagles? A team where he was resentful and bitter about them doing well without him, and he alienated the team because of it? Was that just the crack too?

Not at all. I think Carson Wentz deserves most of the shit he gets. Wasn’t a big fan of the trade.

I just find it hilarious that Irsay is getting on his high horse.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Pure conjecture, but wonder if anyone from the league or another owner(s) behind the new investigation -- doing everything they possibly can to excise the malignancy.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Where ever and when ever they build a stadium having a dome (preferably retractable) is my main fan hope. My gut they still come to VA. Landover is still a pit no way to put a shine on that.
It can be argued NOVA is a pit as well.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009

Talk about a hypocrite.

Attachments

• 2B392397-81FE-46B8-B0AE-43B6330E9DCA.jpeg
    2B392397-81FE-46B8-B0AE-43B6330E9DCA.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
It can be argued NOVA is a pit as well.
Depends on how you define NoVa. Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax are not dumps. Classifying Dumfries, Haymarket, and Leesburg as Northern Virginia seems like a pretty big stretch, if those are the pits you were referring to.

And regardless, any of those places are nicer than Landover which is a dump.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Depends on how you define NoVa. Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax are not dumps. Classifying Dumfries, Haymarket, and Leesburg as Northern Virginia seems like a pretty big stretch, if those are the pits you were referring to.

And regardless, any of those places are nicer than Landover which is a dump.
Think we’re doing well in Leesburg, Ashburn, etc….lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad