Injury Report: Vol. II (Updates in First Post) | Fleury, Bortuzzo + Määttä Being Tested for Mumps

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

This team is special. I don't even know how else to put it. It's just amazing that everything that could possibly go wrong with this team happens.

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
So bennett is illness prone too. Got to trade him before teams realize he has no value

joeyjake5

Feb 23, 2014
Doesn't Duper have a pile of kids, if I were him, I would stay away from the CEC facility.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
Life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think. The more I think about it, this team's luck is tragic.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I was just about to post the same forward lineup. Situation is a lot less dire with Comeau's play and if BB can ****** stay healthy. Honestly, Comeau looks legit right now. As good or better than Dupuis ever looked as a 3rd wheel in our top 6. Malkin seems to tolerate playing with him and we've seen that's a big hurdle to clear as well in the past. ie if Malkin's happy he's playing high end hockey and he's doing it with Comeau.

I'd like to see Harrington worked into the top 6 to allow Despres to pair with Ehrhoff and Bort as the 7 but that situation is hard to read with Maatta right now.

I definitely agree with that. I'd much prefer a top 4 of Martin-Letang, Despres-Ehrhoff, Harry/Dumo-Scuderi with Bortuzzo as the number 7 and rotating in. I'd like to say sit Scuds, but that's not going to happen. Anyway, my main point was IF we stay healthy, just go full out for one very good top 6 winger.

Trade Pouliot, 1st, Spaling, even overpay for that winger. I like Pouliot, but he's an asset to me. We should have drafted a winger in that spot anyway. We have a dynamic PP without him and plenty of depth on D. The reason I'd move him over the other guys is because he likely has the most value.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Beau Bennett must be the unluckiest person in the multi-verse. Man, I feel bad for the guy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad