Confirmed with Link: Vinny Lecavalier (Reports: 5 years, $4.5 per season, NMC; jersey #40; upds post #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Next order of business for Homer:
BOIzP5NCQAAkhmP.jpg

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I'm happy panda. Now to make me happiest in a while: sign Thomas and get Lundqvist next summer. :laugh:

Okay this would work to make me vomit rainbow

I'd love to have Lundqvist, but the salary cap has the unfortunate tendency to continue existing. We would need to jettison several key players to fit him. He's a guy you get and build around, not someone you throw in after building a team.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
I'd love to have Lundqvist, but the salary cap has the unfortunate tendency to continue existing. We would need to jettison several key players to fit him. He's a guy you get and build around, not someone you throw in after building a team.

Dream crushed in 5 secs. How dare you...

Flyers2point0

Nov 21, 2012
Chicago, IL
^From what I've heard the Blackhawks intend to keep Emery. Not sure how I feel about TT but if we can get him on a short deal for cheap it'll be worth the risk.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Getting a player of VL's caliber for 4.5, while Mez is soaking up 4. Perspective.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
You guys, need a solid goaltender. Not Lecavalier...

Nah, that's not the Flyers way. Our ideal lineup:

Center-Center-Center
Center-Center-Center
Center-Center-Center
Shelley-Center-Shelley

Center-Center
Center-Center
Center-Center

Mason
Center

it is what it is.

Ad