Confirmed with Link: Vinny Lecavalier (Reports: 5 years, $4.5 per season, NMC; jersey #40; upds post #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Not bad at all. I don't care if it's five years. At a sub 5m cap hit? When he's 37, he'll be a solid 3C. That cap hit will still be worth it at that age.

3Fs

Sep 22, 2005
Western Pa.
Now I'm very happy with this. 5 years 4.7 per is a good deal done. Props go to Homer. Wow people really going to be mad..lol

CS

Bryzgalov's Blueline
May 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Exactly. 4.7 mil for 5 seasons, him being 38 at the end of the contract. He can retire also earlier.

This is a good deal people.

As long as Schenn gets moved to wing and Couturier is not touched, this is a FANTASTIC deal.

Holmgren: "You thought I ****ed up the offseason because I didn't trade everyone at the draft? You thought wrong *****!"

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 1m

5 years, $4.5 per for Vinny in Philly confirmed.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Now I'm very happy with this. 5 years 4.7 per is a good deal done. Props go to Homer. Wow people really going to be mad..lol

Actually, they seem to think the franchise is doomed and this is a terrible signing.

This is actually one of his less painful moves. Even if he Brieres out, he'll do it with the cap higher than it currently is and with a lower cap hit to boot.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
As long as Schenn gets moved to wing and Couturier is not touched, this is a FANTASTIC deal.

Holmgren: "You thought I ****ed up the offseason because I didn't trade everyone at the draft? You thought wrong *****!"

100% agree. Vinny barely played with Stamkos and St. Louis if Im not mistaken. Give him some better players and he will easily be a ppg player.

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
He's a very good player. Bank 60 point upside for awhile. Had for cash. If you don't like this signing, I'm wagging my finger.

CS

Bryzgalov's Blueline
May 27, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Good luck with 8 years $58mil of Kris Letang. I see lots of defensive breakdowns in your future.

I wonder what the Penguins are going to do against this:

Hartnell - Giroux - Voracek
Schenn - Lecavalier - Simmonds
Gagne - Couturier - Read
Rinaldo - Laughton - Talbot

Instantly improves our veteran leadership. Instantly improves our offense. INSTANTLY IMPROVES OUR EVEN STRENGTH OFFENSE. Instantly improves our depth. Etc. The wins on this are just awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad