Confirmed with Link: Vinny Lecavalier (Reports: 5 years, $4.5 per season, NMC; jersey #40; upds post #1)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
The more I think about it, the more I love it. The cap hit won't be too high (god, it better be <5), and he is a player who can still be effective past 35 (unlike Briere).

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
David William Naylor ‏@TSNDaveNaylor 2m
@DarrenDreger just read from his text live on #TSNDrive ... He asked a Flyers source "Did you guys get Lecavailier?" Answer: "Yes" #Flyers

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Appearently we got Vinny. Now watch how mad all the other teams fans that wanted the are going to be. Just look at the trade board.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
Dave Isaac ‏@davegisaac 10m
Judging by reported numbers Lecavalier wants, #Flyers would need to clear more cap space first.

Why would we have to clear cap space first? We just removed like 10 million

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
Heard panthers are a possibility

I've heard Lecavalier is also ok to switching to wing.

Has anybody thought that he's being signed to AVOID a deal to give up assets for Ryan or Eberle? Maybe he's coming to play on Giroux's wing? I've heard already that he's open to it.

He's big, can play physical and can hold on to the puck and make plays. Sounds like a pretty good fit if he can convert fine.

Hartnell-Giroux-Lecavalier
Simmonds-Schenn-Voracek (awesome line when it was together)
Gagne-Couts-Read
Talbot-Laughton-Rinaldo

Just a thought.

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012
Kevin Durso ‏@KDursoPhilsNet
Sounds like #Flyers are frontrunners for Vincent #Lecavalier at least. @DarrenDreger has #Flyers source who texted him saying it's done.

I'm scared. Something tells me Homer offered him the most money. :scared:

@DarrenDreger
Hearing the Flyers are Lecavalier's choice. Working on confirmation.

GingerFetish

Feb 26, 2013
I've heard Lecavalier is also ok to switching to wing.

Has anybody thought that he's being signed to AVOID a deal to give up assets for Ryan or Eberle? Maybe he's coming to play on Giroux's wing? I've heard already that he's open to it.

He's big, can play physical and can hold on to the puck and make plays. Sounds like a pretty good fit if he can convert fine.

Hartnell-Giroux-Lecavalier
Simmonds-Schenn-Voracek (awesome line when it was together)
Gagne-Couts-Read
Talbot-Laughton-Rinaldo

Just a thought.

Those lines are so good.

Read and Gagne will snipe everything Coots feeds.

3Fs

Sep 22, 2005
Western Pa.
It would be pretty exciting to be able to get Vinny here if we can get by the money part. To have 2 pretty high powered lines to go at teams would be sweet. Then have Cout's leading the 3rd shut down line would be cool too. Could we package a deal, perhaps with Hartnell including to possibly get Ryan? Now that lineup would be sick =)

Hartnell - Giroux - Voracek
Schenn - Lecavalier - Simmonds
Gagne - Couturier - Read
Talbot - Laughton - Rinaldo

The Couturier Effect

Aug 8, 2012
@tpanotchCSN: Source says 5 year $23.5 mill for Lecavalier as a Flyer. checking on that

Ugh. Another long contract for an older player :shakehead:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad