Prospect Info: Ville Husso (2014 Draft - 94 Overall)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
I don't disagree. While I think Allen may still be "the future" or whatever you want to call it, they are both under contract for next year and Elliott still has time to be the guy. I just hope he gets a chance.

Having said all that, I think the most likely scenario is that Elliott becomes the starter for an expansion team and Allen is the Blues' starter at that time.

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
Having said all that, I think the most likely scenario is that Elliott becomes the starter for an expansion team and Allen is the Blues' starter at that time.

Barring a Quick like playoff run that ends in a cup and a Conn Smythe for Elliott, I will have to agree. Maybe he will be like Vanbiesbrouck and lead the expansion team to the SCF.

Then Allen becomes our Richter....or Husso.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Shouldn't this conversation be in Elliott/Allen thread nit Husso. Last two pages about Elliott/Allen next contract and who will leave.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Agreed - when is Husso's next game?

Tonight and your time itw tomorrow night.

Btw last game Hude was like Blues, let couple softies 75% save and was nervous. I hope he can 'regroup' dqmn I hate thqt word. Hifk still lead series 2-1, but next game is huge.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Pelicans just win it in OT, series is now 2-2. Hifk players think this series is easy walk. Pathetic performance. Players fault, Husso wasn't playing.. :rant::rant:

Last edited:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Husso came back to his normal form and played good game, nothing fancy flashy and was total brickwall end of 3rd period when Pelicans push hard. 95% save and series is now 3-2 to HIFK.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
HIFK is playing semifinals now against JYP, series is now 1-1 and Husso haven't played single game. There is rumour he has crotch (groin) problem. Doesn't look good.

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
HIFK is playing semifinals now against JYP, series is now 1-1 and Husso haven't played single game. There is rumour he has crotch (groin) problem. Doesn't look good.

Hope it is minor and he can get back in there before the series ends. Any playoff experience is good experience.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Husso played 3rd game in semifinals against JYP, Hifk won the game 7-1 and Husso made couple good saves 95,83%.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I refuse to get optimistic about Blues goaltending prospects, but he is making it difficult.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Very excited to see what he can do in NA next season, and hopefully for the Blues in 17-18.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
"Had holes in teeth"

Here is 'reason' why he didn't play couple first games in this series. They boy is making good humour statements. Had holes in teeth 'cus he had problem with early year with his weight :laugh:

Ofc there are hiding what is real reason why he didn't play, but I like how he's handling this situation.

Use google translate.

wloff

May 25, 2013
Holes = cavities in this case, I believe. :)

Yeah, they're not telling the real reason he's been missing some games until the season is over, I bet. It's definitely not because of his performance, since he's been consistently solid and definitely better than the backup. It's all a bit of a mystery.

Hope it's all better now, whatever it was.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
3 shots 3 goals under 3 minutes. It was hell. Then Husso rebound and gain confidence and HIFK fight back, but it wasn't enough. :shakehead

Series now 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad