Vegas Golden Knights are your 2023 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Ok. So Vegas management took advantage of the expansion draft brilliantly and loaded their franchise with value.

They were hot out of the gate, and made some shrewd moves to land elite talent like Eichel, Stone, and Pietrangelo.

They got a fantastic coach who built a great system. All the players bought in and worked extremely hard. Fighting over 82 games to win the western conference.

Then they basically steamrolled everyone in the playoffs and humiliated the Panthers in the finals.

There's only one real question here. Do they deserve it?
No No No. The only real question is what the hell did they slip into your cocktail?

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I do think the NHL has to upgrade the look of the keeper of the cup from 7-11 nightshift worker to more of a John Wick or James Bond look. Seriously. This hobo-looking dude has had this job for how long and looks like he could live for awhile yet, hairdo and all.
He looks like one of the characters from Dumb and Dumber.

I also imagine him being like Gollum when he's alone with the Cup. "My preciousssssss"

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
I watched this at Circa outdoor pool thing and it was intense!!! The sound system in there makes you feel it when players crash the boards. Also lots of folks dancing and having a great time. Thank you Knights from us desert dwellers
I DJ downtown very often, and that place is already madness. I bet it was insane tonight. Hope you had a blast!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad