Vegas Golden Knights are your 2023 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Razamanaz

Oct 22, 2017
Northern Hemisphere.
Crossfire.

Las Vegas was worthy to win the Cup.

No word about it.

But still.

But there are way, way, and I really mean way worthy more NHL-teams to win it. Yo' know who and I don't mean Florida Panthers!

For me and probably most others around the world Las Vegas seems a bit .. of a strange desert place.
For hockey. All (false) glitter and glamour. And nothing else.

Nuthin' real. But everythin' rather unreal.
Not even the Eiffel tower over there are real in that Nevada desert. All fake.

I don't mean the icehockey team of Las Vegas is - fake.

But the rest of the city is.

I call it a crossfire why I do respect the Las Vegas hockeplayers who won the Stanley Cup - and the other ... players in that city. Not so much.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Crossfire.

Las Vegas was worthy to win the Cup.

No word about it.

But still.

But there are way, way, and I really mean way worthy more NHL-teams to win it. Yo' know who and I don't mean Florida Panthers!

For me and probably most others around the world Las Vegas seems a bit .. of a strange desert place.
For hockey. All (false) glitter and glamour. And nothing else.

Nuthin' real. But everythin' rather unreal.
Not even the Eiffel tower over there are real in that Nevada desert. All fake.

I don't mean the icehockey team of Las Vegas is - fake.

But the rest of the city is.

I call it a crossfire why I do respect the Las Vegas hockeplayers who won the Stanley Cup - and the other ... players in that city. Not so much.

Those lines in bold right there are a big reason why this cup win means so much to people who live in Las Vegas. Thanks for providing an example.

Also if there are teams who deserved it more, maybe one of those teams should have, I don't know, won 16 games in the 2023 Stanley Cup playoffs or something.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Those lines in bold right there are a big reason why this cup win means so much to people who live in Las Vegas. Thanks for providing an example.

Also if there are teams who deserved it more, maybe one of those teams should have, I don't know, won 16 games in the 2023 Stanley Cup playoffs or something.
Toronto has problems winning because Yonge and Dundas is all there is in that city. Everything else is just a colder, worse version of Chicago.

Reactions: 53or8 and HanSolo

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
My condolences to whomever beats Toronto next season
IMG_0637.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad