Vegas Golden Knights are your 2023 Stanley Cup Champions!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Was talking to a security guard about Vegas he said he was going there and didn't know about the hockey or stanley cup going on. He was like it's going on can I get tickets. Was way expensive for even seats you can't see at. How was the reaction of the city last night?

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
Was talking to a security guard about Vegas he said he was going there and didn't know about the hockey or stanley cup going on. He was like it's going on can I get tickets. Was way expensive for even seats you can't see at. How was the reaction of the city last night?
Ita funny, Vegas is like a permanent party anyway so it's kinda tough to notice. :laugh:

Scomerica

Aug 14, 2020
Seattle, Wa
Verizon must be wondering why they paid the league sponsorship money when t-mobile was plastered absolutely everywhere inside and outside last night.

kugelbahn

Feb 15, 2018
Vegas has done it all in playoffs in 6 years:

hockey-reference.com
1686792978376.png

Reactions: Victorias

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
It's actually kind of insane that Vegas nabbed Stone, Pietrangelo and Eichel lol. Think about that. How can that be possible.
Two trades and a free agent signing? And we gave some meaningful assets and picks for the trades.

Good team with promise and a state-tax-free city existing players were gushing about living in?

Lol I was wondering if it was like that.
It really isn't for those who live here. We go to work and go back home after work, just like you probably do.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
After letting this marinate for 24 hours. Although Vegas' original narrative has partially faded b/c of how they acquired talent, I'm happy for the original core, and happy for Stone. The guy bleeds passion; you just know he plays this game for one purpose only--a Cup.

I am also happy for Florida, that franchise has won one playoff round since '96. To go on this run after most wrote them off is remarkable. I have a new appreciation for Tkachuk; like Stone, he bleeds passion for this game. Say what you will about his antics, he loves the game. Played through significant injuries, I can't help but admire that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad