Seravalli: Vegas and Buffalo working on framework of Eichel trade

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

member 334057

Adams and the Pegulas wanting more win now talent as opposed to futures in an Eichel deal after their start is hilarious

no wonder the team is perpetually awful when you have clueless people running things
Pretty much. They need to fix the primary issue since Ryan Miller was traded and get a long term solution in net. Seems like they've done this patchwork goaltender dance for the past 7 or 8 years now and the 2 most promising looking prospects in Portillo and Levi and likely still a couple years out.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I’m willing to bet…

NHL have told teams that if Eichel is injured and can’t play again post surgery that they will get compensated by the nhl.

Eichel has said he never wants to play fir buffalo again.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
I’m willing to bet…

NHL have told teams that if Eichel is injured and can’t play again post surgery that they will get compensated by the nhl.

Interesting. Like compensatory draft picks for free agent signings in NFL?

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I’m willing to bet…

I doubt it, there wouldn't be any way the NHL would step in directly. The teams are doing it themselves, there is no way that Eichel gets dealt without endurance and/or performance stipulations in the deal. He is going to come with games played and perhaps even scoring expectations tied to the draft picks involved.

The only way the NHL would be involved is to address it or institute rules around it afterwards, but that would take an agreement with the NHLPA and would probably wait until their next deal.

Haguerbomb

HOCKEY BELONGS IN THE DESERT
Oct 5, 2019
Oh magic conch, will Jack Eichel be traded today?

EIsa3Cy.jpg

Reactions: xECK29x

Diaspora

Jul 13, 2020
If he's going to be out for most of the season then sane teams would wait until he's recovered, rehabbed and proven he can earn his $10 million.

There are good reasons for both the Flames and Vegas to stay the ^%$# away.

Vegas, for one, needs to start winning now and really can't wait for Eichel to get squared away and back in the game. And if they, themselves, can't get squared away they need to preserve as many futures as they can and that includes the 2022 1st.
If it's proven he's worth $10m, then there's no way you could afford him. He's discounted now.

No risk, no reward.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Adams should trade Eichel to Calgary to punish his insolence. Our winters are even colder, he won't be able to go see his beloved Niagara Falls, or visit his beloved Niagara Wine Country. We also only have one Buffalo Wild Wings, Jack's favourite restaurant. No NFL team for him to root for here either. Not even the same country and I know Jack is a patriot.

Send him here out of spite Kevyn.

pspot

Dec 20, 2004
Kitchener
I dont see Buffalo or anyone else having any interest in Parsons
forgot they had Vladar , calgary is a weird one cause they lack top tier prospects but they do have the cap pieces. Maybe buffalo does think they can compete now

Kahvi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
forgot they had Vladar , calgary is a weird one cause they lack top tier prospects but they do have the cap pieces. Maybe buffalo does think they can compete now

Parsons is not good, it has nothing to do with Vladar or other Flames prospects. Why would Buffalo be interested to acquire Parsons?

Iwishihadaspacebar

Apr 27, 2021
I’m willing to bet…

Eichel has said he never wants to play fir buffalo again.

The NHL have shown a very laissez-faire attitude to several subjects recently, I doubt they'd suddenly change and get involved in compensation for injury issues. It would also set a precedent for the future.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
It's pretty much done that he's going to the Golden Knights. But it might fall through because they made a final offer for Eichel which is now take it or leave it.

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
Adams and the Pegulas wanting more win now talent as opposed to futures in an Eichel deal after their start is hilarious

no wonder the team is perpetually awful when you have clueless people running things
Stumbling over to this board for a second, Friedman has been putting his personal thoughts out there for months now that have no merit, and you guys are running with everything he says. They’ve played less than 10 games. They know they won’t be good. Adams thinking he needs NOW pieces as opposed to futures is likely false.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It's pretty much done that he's going to the Golden Knights. But it might fall through because they made a final offer for Eichel which is now take it or leave it.

If he goes to Calgary, you have to film yourself singing a goofy song while dressed in a unicron costume and post it here on hf boards for everyone to see.

Reactions: DudeWhereIsMakar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad