Value of: Vancouver's 11th overall pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
C

Cuz we can spare these asset for a Gamble ,
But Vancouver is not rebuilding and could use cheap and decent players.
But again just a though
Dvorak isn’t cheap or good. Gurianov isn’t cheap or good and likely doesn’t even get qualified by Montreal. Harris isn’t a player Vancouver would consider moving #11 overall for as he doesn’t fill a need. Again, it’s a terrible offer with only Montreal’s needs considered.

Reactions: malcb33 and Pongs21

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Dvorak isn’t cheap or good. Gurianov isn’t cheap or good and likely doesn’t even get qualified by Montreal. Harris isn’t a player Vancouver would consider moving #11 overall for as he doesn’t fill a need. Again, it’s a terrible offer with only Montreal’s needs considered.
Dvorak and Harris would a 100% make that team

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
Dvorak and Harris would a 100% make that team
What’s your point? Stop trying to make your terrible offer “work”. The only way Vancouver would have any interest in Dvorak was if they were dumping cap on Montreal, otherwise they can’t afford him.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
If Jim Benning was still the Van GM I’d suggest some old, broken down, way overpaid on a long term deal, D man.

• Haha
Reactions: PettersonHughes

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
What’s your point? Stop trying to make your terrible offer “work”. The only way Vancouver would have any interest in Dvorak was if they were dumping cap on Montreal, otherwise they can’t afford him.
Chill out mate , just trying to prouve some pointers

Nona Di Giuseppe

Jul 14, 2009
Coquitlam
This pick is extremely unlikely to be moved.

Much of hfcanucks is in tantrum mode and so they're throwing out the baby with the bath water. They didn't like that we didn't 86 EP and Hughes for a 7 percent higher chance at Bedard so they're on full 'fine, throw away every draft pick' mode.

No need to bother engaging with it since it's not remotely rooted in reality.

stop acting like the sentiment isn't justified.

also, if you're going to disregard discourse due to this, just disregard it. no need for a speech. jfc..just as bad as those continuing to complain about it. move on.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Dvorak sucks
he has zero value
in fact he doesnt have zero value, he has negative value, so we get picks for taking on his contract
did I mention that he sucks.
Plus his clause kicks in this summer which drops his value even more as it is 8 teams once you take the deal.
Screen Shot 2023-05-17 at 5.10.38 PM.png

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
For an early round pick, I'm hoping we shoot for the moon and ask for nothing less than a truly blue-chip RHD prospect who hasn't touched their ELC. We won't get the first couple of course but set the bar with a Nemec/ Jiricek/ Clarke, and nothing less than a Helge Grans. Adding another center would be good too, but I'm open to see what we have with Raty before seeking another.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
So once again why do want the pick?
Podkolzin ??? He had a good first year and they focused on his development in the second. Book mark this, the kid will be a player. I would be happy with a solid second liner that puts up 40-50 points but plays the game hard and heavy and is solid in the back check. I think he provides that in the next couple years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad