Value of: Vancouver's 11th overall pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Podkolzin ??? He had a good first year and they focused on his development in the second. Book mark this, the kid will be a player. I would be happy with a solid second liner that puts up 40-50 points but plays the game hard and heavy and is solid in the back check. I think he provides that in the next couple years.
Think you quoted the wrong post and poster
Never said anything about pod

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Just read Durzi is a tire fire in own end by a Kings fan this true?
hes not as bad as some kings fan feel Alot of the same people that are saying this said the same about Muzzin Durzi played his off side most of the year and got better as the year went Safe to say he is learning that side of the game but total dumpster fire nah I only want him traded so we can get clake into line up also Spense needs a spot

Reactions: Killer Orcas

Reggae Shark

Sep 30, 2018
Mario Ferraro is gonna look sweet in those bad ass black and yellow, fast moving skate sweaters.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don't follow the OP's logic for trading the #11 pick, at all. Why would they be "all in" next year? It makes absolutely no sense. They are not one piece away from being a contender, and do not have enough cap space to take on anyone of note. A team like Chicago might take on OEL for that, play him for another couple of seasons, then buy him out for his last two seasons when his salary is lower?

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Just read Durzi is a tire fire in own end by a Kings fan this true?
Durzi is fine. He's even used on the PK.

Just make sure you're coach doesn't put him on the ice with 30 seconds to go in a tie game. :laugh:

Seriously though, he put up almost 40 points in his second NHL season. Showed improvement over the year. Averaged almost 20 mins of ice time. Finished -12, but that's just a couple of games of Cal & Quick not being able to stop a beach ball. 136 total NHL games.

11th overall probably too high though.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
Durzi is fine. He's even used on the PK.

Just make sure you're coach doesn't put him on the ice with 30 seconds to go in a tie game. :laugh:

Seriously though, he put up almost 40 points in his second NHL season. Showed improvement over the year. Averaged almost 20 mins of ice time. Finished -12, but that's just a couple of games of Cal & Quick not being able to stop a beach ball. 136 total NHL games.

11th overall probably too high though.
Always like reading your stuff on main boards. I almost always agree with your posts

Reactions: FSL KINGS

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Don't need defensively suspect dmen, don't need more wingers, and don't need to be trading 11ov for other teams' depth pieces. Also won't be trading it to dump cap.

I don't see any offers that suit Van's needs, they'll gladly make the pick.

Wandering Cynic

Dec 2, 2011
Parts Unknown
I'd only trade the 11th pick for a young defensive defenseman. For example, Braden Schneider.

This is also if David Reinbacher is off the board by the 11th pick. If not, then either trade down and draft Tom Willander, or make the pick.

Reactions: Canucks LB

Scouter

Oct 21, 2007
Just please no, don't trade the pick.

C

Cuz we can spare these asset for a Gamble ,
But Vancouver is not rebuilding and could use cheap and decent players.
But again just a though
Yep, the Nucks are not a rebuild, they are a screwover.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad