GDT: Preseason Game 01 - Minnesota Wild @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, September 21st, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Carrying on Chevy’s tradition of low budget and crappy backups, (a season or two of Bro excluded)
Why invest in a good backup if you never play them?

Bro should have gotten 10 more games in the regular season AND this is going to be controversial, but I would have started him in game 3 against the Avs.

Helle can tell us all how good he is in the playoffs but he needs to show it.

If he stood on his head in game 2 and won it for us, that might have been with for the team to right the ship. His play wasn't very confidence inspiring.

I'm not putting it on him but obviously goaltending is the most important position in the playoffs and it's not even close.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Why invest in a good backup if you never play them?

Bro should have gotten 10 more games in the regular season AND this is going to be controversial, but I would have started him in game 3 against the Avs.

Helle can tell us all how good he is in the playoffs but he needs to show it.

If he stood on his head in game 2 and won it for us, that might have been with for the team to right the ship. His play wasn't very confidence inspiring.

I'm not putting it on him but obviously goaltending is the most important position in the playoffs and it's not even close.

I've said it before but they need an actual load management plan with him. Florida started making hay in the playoffs the minute they sold Bob on a regular season plan to limit his starts.

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Watch to check out our prospect and how they played with the vets. Like how ready Chib, Lambert,Yager was to perform. Others were meh Barlow remains me of Laine. Has a great shot release but needs to improve all around game
Fleury, Shaw and Kakoninenen better show more than what they had last night otherwise the moose is calling

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad