GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
It’s so incredibly stupid that after 8 years that any major decisions would come down to one game (or stretch of games)

Because ownership has shit up its ass.
The Aquilini family have given Frankie so much reign and now they are starting to see their brand come under fire.

Luigi should revoke Frankie of owner title and give it to himself.

supercanuck

Mar 2, 2016
Cliche, but first goal is huge. I expect the team to come out semi-hard, but if the Avs score first, it's going to be ugly.

LickTheEnvelope

Weird time to be a Canucks fan 2024
Dec 16, 2008
Sidney, formerly Vancouver
I have booze with a higher ABV than the Canucks PK%.

Just in my desk...
20211117_115009.jpg

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
I’m excited for this game. Feels like a lot is on the line lol.

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012
Because ownership has shit up its ass.
The Aquilini family have given Frankie so much reign and now they are starting to see their brand come under fire.

Luigi should revoke Frankie of owner title and give it to himself.
I'm curious...where else would they have shit????

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
I’ll laugh if there’s a sell the team chant but be careful what you ask for!

Our owners have issues and I’m not a huge fan of them but they do spend and are local, we could end up with an owner from China who only sees this as an investment to park money and won’t spend money the same way. I love seeing pressure on the owners for keeping Benning and Green but I’m not confident in that selling the team is the best option for the fans.

BimJenning

Feb 17, 2008
Vancouver
we could end up with an owner from China who only sees this as an investment to park money and won’t spend money the same way. I love seeing pressure on the owners for keeping Benning and Green but I’m not confident in that selling the team is the best option for the fans.
Yeah, because noted historical cheap owners like Wirtz and Ballard were Chinamen too, am I right? Get this race shit out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad