Not open for further replies.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
upload_2021-11-16_20-17-29.jpeg

likash

Apr 17, 2019
The: " Sell the team chants" should rain from the start. Chanting only against Green and Jim is not enough. Fredo himself must feel the heat. The team will win some games and a better opportunity like this after 3 humiliations, won't come around soon. Don't let him escape as easy as in the spring.

I've never rooted against the Canucks but the next 2-3 games are must lose games. The fan pressure will be insane and even Fredo can't ingnore them forever.

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
Any chant has to be at Aquilini. The interfering from the top is what has to be stopped. I hope that’s where the anger is directed. I think the Canucks will win the game though. Demko will stand on his head and the Canucks will score on some PPs. They won’t lose every game from here on out.

Reactions: CanuckleBerry

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
I’m just going to ask, everyone be nice to each other. It’s a rough time to be a Canucks fan - but if someone wants to cheer for the team tomorrow, please let them without ridicule. If someone feels the team is best served by losing, just respect that opinion and move along.
Who's cheering? At best some post are mocking them.

Avalanche are chasing for a wild card spot right now so maybe no charity, but you never know I am sure quite a bit of money could be made if the Nux win and with legal gambling, well Lotto corp isn't reporting how much is being bet or by who.

With this team, the pressure could tire them out after 15 minutes

A conservative score, 5 - 3 if they start with a lead, if behind then another 7 spot.

Last time they were not even competitive, this time they will be all about not allowing 7+ goals and will use the excuse of the refs again

Teams won putting more distance between the team and playoff spot, now they will need to play around .800 hockey and 7 teams play .500 or less. They are definitely needing help to make it, they cannot do it on their own

Ninjadude

Oct 25, 2018
Going with the odds and say Nucks win, 4-2! They are due for a win and Benning lives yet another day!

Reactions: Indiana

Hoglander

I'm Höglander. I can do whatever I want.
Jan 4, 2019
Midtown, New York
Whenever the other team scores, I think it would be great to mock these losers by cheering them on.

"Let's go Benning"

"Go Green go"

AzNightmare

Unregistered User
May 11, 2011
You wonder if the only fans that are still going to the games are the ones that aren't upset enough to bother with a chant..

Reactions: PuckMunchkin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad