GDT: Vancouver Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
After the devastating flooding nightmare that has happened - and still happening - in BC, I'll save my Canucks anger for later.

Right now, Abbotsford has a lot more to worry about than horrible entitled meddling ownership, embarrassingly bad management, amateur coaching, and entitled underperforming players.

I hope everyone gets out safe.

Last edited:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
these clowns are embarassing they had to use PR people to talk to sekeres/price/donnie/dwahli for speaking the truth for the fans. 8 yrs of this gongshow is enough. make the change now or fans should start not attending games at all and throw stuff. chant fire benning/green, fire aquallini.

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
After the devastating flooding nightmare that has happened - and still happening - in BC, I'll save my Canucks anger for later.

Right now, Abbotsford has a lot more to worry about than horrible entitled meddling ownership, embarrassingly bad management, amateur coaching, and entitled underperforming players.

I hope everyone gets out safe.
All I've done over the last two days is keep updated on the flooding in my town and the Canucks front office/bench situation

Neither has given me a shred of good news

Anyway hope the fans let the execs have it

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I'm not in the flats, thank God, I'm luckily not at risk for flooding currently. No evacuation notice for my area

Thanks for looking out though
Glad you are okay, and let's hope for all others.
hat-tip.gif

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
It’s so obvious what’ll happen. The boys will rally and Demko will steal the next 3 games and Aquilini will be convinced by these 3 games that no changes need to be made. Tell me I’m wrong.

Yup. Everything points to this game being the final nail in the coffin (top team just starting to get hot and us in a complete tailspin).

So of course we'll win and all will be good with the front office until the next disastrous stretch (where again, it'll feel like a house cleaning is coming and then it won't).

Reactions: Indiana

Godkolzin

Oct 19, 2021
At least FAQ hasn't called non-ticket season holders a lower class of fan like Katz did

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I’m just going to ask, everyone be nice to each other. It’s a rough time to be a Canucks fan - but if someone wants to cheer for the team tomorrow, please let them without ridicule. If someone feels the team is best served by losing, just respect that opinion and move along.
This ^

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Don't tell me that Jimbo is Pyrrhus. That guy was a genius and top 5 general of the BC era along with Alexander ,Hannibal, Marius and Scipio.

Nah you actually had to be competent back then to lead an army. A Pyrrhic victory applied to hockey would be more like winning a tough playoff round to move on but your team is as banged up as the 2011 Canucks were after the Boston series. A good bit over dramatic but off the top of my head I'd go with Marcus Aurelius (the elder emperor from Gladiator) defeating Parthia but then bringing the Antonine Plague back to the Roman Empire.

Reactions: likash and Indiana

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I'm resigned to the miserable fact that, barring a miracle, we won't make the playoffs again, and that might force ownership to act. So, it's going to be a long season.

I will always cheer for the players if they have a good game. They are not to blame for owners/management's decisions. I remember the 80's too well, when our players were booed off the ice. Never want to experience that again.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
At least FAQ hasn't called non-ticket season holders a lower class of fan like Katz did
They basically have indirectly by the fact that every media member has said that a vocal response in arena is different to the negativity online and could truly spark change

Reactions: MS

Paradise Circus

May 27, 2010
YVR
I'll be at the game, pretty excited as there is so much pent-up energy behind what could happen, not happen - and then theres the actual game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad