Proposal: Van LA Blockbuster

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Doughy is like a leafs fan. He literally hates the Canucks and openly admit it.

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Based on this proposal, the OP isn’t a hockey fan. Or hasn’t been in 7 years.

Doughty for Horvat + Quinn Hughes.

The F?

I don't see anything wrong with that offer.
Most Vancouver and Kings fans already agreed to the trade.
As long as the trade is done before the season starts, there shouldn't be any problem

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
I'm going to give full credit to where credit is due. Despite having perhaps the worst proposal of this year, maybe the last few years, OP has managed to make it to a 6th page with this proposal.

A crucial, albeit somewhat flawed 21 year old defender, and our captain, for a player 10 years older than Quinn who doesn't even like us.

Bravo. This is terrible.

Reactions: Ninjadude

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Sean walker for Micheal DiPietro and a 3rd

Ehhhhh... Mikey D is viewed as our future backup after Halak retires, and even now he's our #3. If we want a bottom-4 RD we're still not trading that much, or maybe we could pluck someone off the waiver wire.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
austin-powers-why.gif

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
As long as the trade is done before the season starts, there shouldn't be any problem

I have not seen one Canuck fan agree to this. Nor have I seen a Canuck fan explain why they would consider it.

Reactions: Cogburn

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
Kings fans are also excited for my Erik Johnson + JT Compher for Byfield + Clarke offer.

Avs accept. No takebacks. Done deal.

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
Ehhhhh... Mikey D is viewed as our future backup after Halak retires, and even now he's our #3. If we want a bottom-4 RD we're still not trading that much, or maybe we could pluck someone off the waiver wire.
The thing is Walker isn't really a bottom pairing defenseman to me. He can play higher and play pp mins. He is just stuck behind DRew and Roy Also no one as good as Walker will fall down to where the Vancouver will be able to pick.

Thorvat

Jul 8, 2018
Hughes is basically Doughty going in to his prime. So why would we trade the future Doughty for the old washed up one and just throw in Horvat for sh*ts and giggles.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Ignore him.

He is a known troll that is not worth responding to.

No one outside of a few delusional Kings fans think this is a remotely fair trade.
Don't think it's delusional to say Kings end up as a worse team losing a top shutdown D that can play half the game & replacing with a D that doesn't even PK.

Tempo

Jun 13, 2019
Don't think it's delusional to say Kings end up as a worse team losing a top shutdown D that can play half the game & replacing with a D that doesn't even PK.

And you are exactly one of the few I am referring to.

Thanks for coming out.

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
And you are exactly one of the few I am referring to.

Thanks for coming out.
Some teams just decide running a defense that can't defend is a good idea. Locking up 8-10 in a D that has to be sheltered is a terrible idea.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad