Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
As for those expecting big changes don't, Lowery and Demar, JV ain't going anywhere. We will sign a PF in the off season, probably say good bye to Amir, and more then likely say good bye to Ross via Trade imo.

May see us go after a SF also but who knows. Should also probably see a coaching change.

Free Agents:

Power Forward
1. Aldridge (UFA)
2. Love (Player Option)
3. Millsap (UFA)
4. JSmoove (UFA)
5. West (Player Option)
7. Thompson (RFA)
8. Boozer (UFA)

Small Forward
1. LBJ (Player Option)
2. Leonard (RFA)
3. D. Green (RFA)
4. J. Green (Player Option)
5. Harris (RFA)
6. Deng (Player Option)
7. Carroll (UFA)

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
LOL @ the Boston Pizza Fan Cam.

Seriously though this whole series have been an embarrassment for the Toronto NBA franchise and all their fans.

Is there another Popovich assistant the Raps can hire? Maybe Hammon in a few years?

mikebel111*

they don't show even Masai face today? Great job TSN guys. Would love to see what he thinks and his facial reaction

this sweep though is a total shocker. Though it should serve as a reality check. Still a good team but the holes are very big to take that next step. Like no one expected this. Casey has to be gone. Ross is gone hopefully. JV needs to take next step. DD can continue to be a good player. Lowry needs to find his form. Than of course cap space coming up.

Should be an interesting off season

In Masai we trust

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I wish the Raptors were in the West. That way they wouldn't make the playoffs and continue rebuilding. Instead, they win a mediocre division in an even worse conference and all of a sudden they think they have a chance to compete...

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Almost as dumb as we the north chants?

No hyperbole - this has to be one of the worst performances in Toronto Raptors history.

Not a fan of the we the north crap either (despite the sig).

I'd say this is the absolute worst. Last year game 7 at home loss, even that Golden State game where we blew a 27 pt lead? They have nothing on this.

mikebel111*

No hyperbole - this has to be one of the worst performances in Toronto Raptors history.

USA chants are worse

love the #wethenorth chants still. non issue:)

Radiohead

Street Spirit
Sep 6, 2008
.... let them score 125 points?

this is bad. like i don't know basketball but even i know this is bad.

Not too bad if your team scores in bunches on a nightly basis (i.e. Nash's Phoenix Suns). They gave up 110+ points 27 times the year they won 62 games. :laugh:

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario

When the Wizards fans were saying USA they should realize that the Raptors didn't have any Canadian players on their roster. This was not a Canada vs. United States game.

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
Free Agents:

Power Forward
1. Aldridge (UFA)
2. Love (Player Option)
3. Millsap (UFA)
4. JSmoove (UFA)
5. West (Player Option)
7. Thompson (RFA)
8. Boozer (UFA)

Small Forward
1. LBJ (Player Option)
2. Leonard (RFA)
3. D. Green (RFA)
4. J. Green (Player Option)
5. Harris (RFA)
6. Deng (Player Option)
7. Carroll (UFA)

My guess is Millsap is the main target to replace Amir no way Aldridge leaves what they are building in Portland. As for SF I would love to see them some how land Leonard but my guess would be Carroll but I also have a feeling Dang could be a target I hope not but what ever. We do need a better backup C tho, so should be an interesting off season.

one77

Dec 22, 2013
Casey is a moron.
Ross is useless
Lowry... what can I say
DeRozan at least attempted to give some effort.
Lou wasn't Lou.
JV wasn't JV
Amir wasn't Amir

Hoping for huge changes. This should be a wake up call for Masai.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I would like to see Thibs (if he's fired) or Scott Brooks come in as the new coach. Then I'd like to see the Raps move on from Amir Johnson (good character guy but he's just to old and flawed now) and Terrence Ross (3+D guy but just no upside to him I can see at this point).

Get a good PF via FA, draft a solid PF (Hansbrough and Hayes are garbage), and somehow try to get a decent SF via FA or trade.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I would like to see Thibs (if he's fired) or Scott Brooks come in as the new coach. Then I'd like to see the Raps move on from Amir Johnson (good character guy but he's just to old and flawed now) and Terrence Ross (3+D guy but just no upside to him I can see at this point).

Get a good PF via FA, draft a solid PF (Hansbrough and Hayes are garbage), and somehow try to get a decent SF via FA or trade.
I have a feeling that no matter how the Raptors did in the playoffs, they would not re-sign Amir Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad