Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
lol gonna go check out RealGM. I'm sure 90 percent of the userbase there is on suicide watch lmao. Gotta go get some popcorn first.

lol

696A6JM.jpg

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
^^ LOL

Well if we get this down to 10 by half it MIGHT be a game. But I'm expecting a mid to late game surge to make it close only to come so close but still failing. That's how they do it in Toronto.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Man, this is just some terrible basketball I'm watching...

Think I gotta turn this **** off and watch something else.

Bionda

AL East Champions
Dec 31, 2007
Toronto, ON
Disgusting, couple this abysmal showing with the Leafs teams of the past decade, and the recent Jays collapses. Ugh.

mikebel111*

would anyone be opposed making Tom Stern next coach? I love the high energy interviews

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
What a damn embarrassment to the city of Toronto. I mean they couldn't even make it close. Getting blown out by over 20.

Why can't we ever have nice things?

This might be right on par with the Leafs epic collapse in 2013.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
It's kinda amazing because the Wizards pretty much flipped the script with their 3 pt shooting. They were I believe the worst team from deep in the season, and because of the Raps inability to defend it became an x-factor for them.

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
Where the **** is the defense. How can you give up so many uncontested shots both inside and outside? OMFG what kind of a pass was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad