Raptors Discussion: v52 | Yep...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
What a damn embarrassment to the city of Toronto. I mean they couldn't even make it close. Getting blown out by over 20.

Why can't we ever have nice things?

This might be right on par with the Leafs epic collapse in 2013.

Not even close to the leafs giving up a 3 goal lead in game 7 in Boston in the 3rd (I think I got all that right).

Its embarrassing but not heartbreaking like the game 7.

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Not even close to the leafs giving up a 3 goal lead in game 7 in Boston in the 3rd (I think I got all that right).

Its embarrassing but not heartbreaking like the game 7.

I would say both equally embarrassing. The only reprieve is that NBA isn't nearly as popular in Canada as the NHL and no one in the States cares about us. So it's like maybe 1/10th as bad.

But if you're a Raps and Leafs fan it feels just as bad man..

2e1bc07875aac9f5d9a6a494b30278c4cc034b23fa2d1fab09ec9b41e3a51356.jpg

Hyperglide

Sep 20, 2011
Ontario, Canada
102 points dropped on 'em in just 3 quarters in a Playoff game and Raps letting the Wiz style all over them.

Pierce was totally right. So was Gilbert Arenas. I hate admitting it being a blind homer fanboy but they were totally right. This team is just weak and soft.

Joey24

Mar 9, 2002
New Zealand
As for those expecting big changes don't, Lowery and Demar, JV ain't going anywhere. We will sign a PF in the off season, probably say good bye to Amir, and more then likely say good bye to Ross via Trade imo.

May see us go after a SF also but who knows. Should also probably see a coaching change. so yes big changes but more then likely not the kind of changes many of you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad