Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I remember the days after that elton john concert in dc i went to a mexican restaurant for national taco day and this was playing :yo:

elton john rocks

holy shit, the live versions of elton's classics far exceed the recorded versions Pog

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
surprised me and Panthers are the only ones here remotely "working"

k time for npb All star game

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
MIAMI (AP) — Jazz Chisholm Jr. and Nick Gordon each drove in two runs, Jesús Sánchez homered and Kyle Tyler and four relievers held Baltimore without a run after the third inning as the Miami Marlins beat the Orioles 6-3 on Tuesday night.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

The Dolphins revamped their defense over the offseason and must find a way to jell over the next month and a half. Miami parted ways with six defensive contributors from a season ago, as well as defensive coordinator Vic Fangio. In his place is former Baltimore Ravens defensive line coach Anthony Weaver, who drew rave reviews from Dolphins players throughout OTAs and minicamp for his coaching style and ability to relate to his players.

At the heart of this defense are pass rushers Jaelan Phillips and Bradley Chubb, who are both recovering from season-ending injuries suffered during the second half of 2023. It remains to be seen whether they'll participate in training camp or be healthy for the start of the 2024 season. If the answer to either of those scenarios is no, then first-round pick Chop Robinson will get a valuable opportunity to show what he can do with additional practice reps. -- Marcel Louis-Jacques

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
bev priestman the newest member of damage ctrl !!

Hood Morning @MetalheadPenguinsFan !!! :) Brace yourself...........part of today's plan is to watch Olympic Soccerball. ⚽ No, I will not watch every minute of it but I have stated that Olympics & World Cupo are the only times I will, watch. And rest assured come 1:30Pm that dial gets turned to B & B ! :nod:
Shiela is guilty.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

giphy.gif

• Wow

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It's not the first time a Canadian soccer team has been involved in a drone controversy involving an international rival's training session.

In 2021 at Toronto, Honduras stopped a training session ahead of its men's World Cup qualifier against Canada after spotting a drone above the field, according to reports in Honduran media. The teams played to a 1-1 draw.

French security forces guarding Paris 2024 sites are intercepting an average of six drones per day, Prime Minister Gabriel Attal said Tuesday.

Attal added the drones are often operated by "individuals, maybe tourists wanting to take pictures."

"That's why it's important to remind people of the rules. There's a ban on flying drones," he said, according to multiple news outlets.

"Systems are in place to allow us to very quickly intercept (drones) and arrest their operators."

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad