Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
just freaked out like frank fleming looking at the f***ing disaster scene in my sink

a huge bowl and like a shitload of utensils and measuring spoons

it's f***ing disgusting. clean this shit up.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i discovered that I can put people on block on ES and still see the threads they make which mean I no longer have to read Cooked Crack's incessant tweets and can just put him on ignore

on a forum like this if you put someone on ignore you probably would not see any of their threads

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
i discovered that I can put people on block on ES and still see the threads they make which mean I no longer have to read Cooked Crack's incessant tweets and can just put him on ignore

on a forum like this if you put someone on ignore you probably would not see any of their threads
And yet the 1st thing I found there was you posting a tweet a few minutes ago. :rolleyes:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1721758715487.png

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Finn (Tanner Novlan) made a very strong show of support for Steffy (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) and demanded that Sheila (Kimberlin Brown) be arrested. Everyone was pleased. Even Steffy’s ex-husband, Liam (Scott Clifton), dropped by to say he did the right thing.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
What was going on with Hope (Annika Noelle)? She was in lingerie, hitting on Finn (Tanner Novlan). Basically, she told Finn she had a crush on him and tried her best to throw him off his game. She wanted to get a favorable reaction out of him, and he didn’t budge. Yes, Finn stayed iced cold when it came to fending off Hope’s advances. It was fun to actually see him call out Hope’s motivations at one point.

👀

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad