Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
!

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
nobody liked my maxine waters post that I took from @End of Line and posted on ES.

They are really getting uppity over thurr. :laugh: That was a good meme.
Of course Evening Joe just had to pan it. :eyeroll:

How long before ES takes the same action Reddit did with you? :laugh:
giphy.gif
I hope the Dolphins emphasize "Ball Security" during training camp :laugh: :naughty:

I am loving the posters at ES more & more by the day.........you really could learn from many of them. :nod:

As an aside to what you said to End of Line about the late great political forum.......much as I hated "the morning after" in 2016, that was still the most fun I ever had here on HF as the complete meltdown was taking place. :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
ROFL wearing his hat backwards like a dbag

reminds me of when Tony soprano flipped out over hat man at the restaurant, with artie bucco

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
nobody liked my maxine waters post that I took from @End of Line and posted on ES.

They are really getting uppity over thurr. :laugh: That was a good meme.
Ok now you are just making things up ! :laugh: I did not see one response either way. I guess then, you are talking about the "like emoji" then? :dunno: My educated guess is simply that most folks over there are engaged in serious, thought provoking conversations and are not looking for Useless Thread type posts in those threads. Maybe move that post over to the ES version of UT for a better response ! :laugh:

Anyways........by 6 or 6:30PM tonight we should know the where the future lies for the Blues. Its Game 7, must win & I think he will come up as clutch as Ze Meth Kitties did ! 🐱

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm loving how calm you claim to be during all this

You don't watch enough media to understand this is pure chaos going on lol

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
  • Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm loving how calm you claim to be during all this

You don't watch enough media to understand this is pure chaos going on lol
What the F*** do you want me to do? :dunno: Its beyond my control.......all I can do is make sure I vote, which is more than a lot of ignorant moron's plan on doing. I'm already resigned to the fact that he won't be the nominee because at some point all of this pushback will be untenable for him to continue. Like I said earlier, Game 7 for The Blues is today at 5:30PM. If he is comparable to Game 7 Bobrovsky it may buy him enough goodwill for this to stop. If he is like Games 4, 5, 6 Bob, he is cooked.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad