Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
that said I wouldn't lie if I said I was always intrigued 😉 😏

it just doesn't translate to proper rizz

I can't chat up a gril and would rather sit by myself listening to podcasts on my noise cancelling earbuds.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I've also spoken before how the cute Southern girls I crush on probably have different beliefs than me which would be a deal breaker

"do you go to Church JP"

"no"

😥

i only want Asians 😡🤬

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
i could never do love Island I hate talking to people

plus white girls want nothing to do with me

This one douche that was on the past 2 seasons would openly talk about being a weird introvert that doesn't like other people.

Beyond that being a lame excuse for acting like an immature asshole all the time, why are you here if you hate it so much? Oh, to get your dick wet and try to become an influencer.

Someone described him as the male version of a manic pixie dream girl and it was spot on. He had absolutely zero depth, but he would act all distant and mysterious and the stupid women would eat it up because they found him hot.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
enough of my social issues ,watching Olympics

like these gold diggers will date old ass men. why can't I be belichick and pull a hot ass 20 yr old 🤬

1721831135107.png

Spain!!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Can we finally admit that the league never actually punished anyone for the cover up?

Maybe if the Blackhawks got punished with more than a pathetic fine, teams would think twice about hiring known scumbags

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
deadpool 3 should be pretty good the alamo here is serving chimichangas

me to any fried food: gimme

especially fried burritos. hnnnng.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
And of course it took 1 soccerball game to remind me why I hate this game. 16 minutes of stoppage time??????????? :help: I mean can it be any more obvious that they wanted to do anything possible to make sure ARG did not lose. :shakehead Hey, lets just play until they score. Yes, I will still watch because its the Olympics but if you think I'm going to come out of this becoming a fan you've got another thing coming.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And of course it took 1 soccerball game to remind me why I hate this game. 16 minutes of stoppage time??????????? :help: I mean can it be any more obvious that they wanted to do anything possible to make sure ARG did not lose. :shakehead Hey, lets just play until they score. Yes, I will still watch because its the Olympics but if you think I'm going to come out of this becoming a fan you've got another thing coming.
they usually pile on extra time for shit that happened during the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad