Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
they usually pile on extra time for shit that happened during the game
Yes, I know what it is. I realize my soccerball watching is limited but in the games I have watched it is usually anywhere from 3 to 8 minutes on average. I have NEVER seen a match that had 16 minutes of stoppage time so it just seems very sketchy to me. Of course it also does not help that I have never seen as much Oscar worthy diving/faking injuries today either.

LOL@Edmonton hiring Bowman. As if people didn't hate McDingDong & Crysaitl enough, now they have even more reason to despise them. :shakehead

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And why would you as a "bro" not adhere to bro code and let me know Hope was half naked trying to seduce someone

I woulda turned my TV on stat.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I can't forget watching a Charlotte FC game where they were down by 2 and scored a goal, then the other team tried their hardest to waste time and not play the game.

It's like the endless fouling at the end of a basketball game, even if there's a legit competitive reason for it, it's f***ing unwatchable.

And when the ending of a game is a boring slog, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth and negatively affects my overall opinion of what I just watched.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ugh I'm too itchy right now :rant:

I really need a woman

I can't forget watching a Charlotte FC game where they were down by 2 and scored a goal, then the other team tried their hardest to waste time and not play the game.

It's like the endless fouling at the end of a basketball game, even if there's a competitive reason for it, it's f***ing unwatchable.
oh so now you like charlotte fc now.

and yeah ofc they don't want the other team to score and tie it up. so they're going to hold teh ball and prevent them from tying it up.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
boys my dream date is a sports loving gal (preferably asian) and doesn't have to be introverted like me

just someone to chat sports with

ugh

did you see where i expressed interest in the cavinders because of their hot panthers jerseys? those jerseys got me wildin.

damn.

Wew lad.

See these dating apps need to be for sports fans. Why is it always for boring people. Everyone is boring. f***ing get some interesting people up in this bitch

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
oh so now you like charlotte fc now.

I tried watching one game and it was stark reminder as to why I loathe watching soccer.

and yeah ofc they don't want the other team to score and tie it up. so they're going to hold teh ball and prevent them from tying it up.

Playing defensively and holding onto the ball is not what I'm complaining about. The other team was endlessly subbing players and feigning injuries to waste time.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You are all here whining about Edmonton but don't realize some woman literally lifted her jersey up on national TV

respect brother

yes, I'm simple minded

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Hockey is capable of having shitty endings, too.

I can't stand the defending team holding the puck in an endless board scrum, making no attempt to do anything but waste time, as the refs stand there with the whistle up their ass.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
are you watching house of the dragon season 2 on plex

i am trying to watch it and have gotten through 3 episodes so far. It's not really a show I like watching live

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I liked the first season of HotD when we rewatched it a few months back.

This new season completely lost me after one episode.

Call me dumb, but there's too many characters that I don't recognize, so I just zone out because this is supposed to be entertaining, damn it. The wife is still watching, but I don't even bother.

Of course they want the anticipation and hype of a weekly show, but it just works better when you binge it.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i'm crushing on alicent and cracking up every time ser cristan cole excites her rofl

smh

is aemon unable to sex or something.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I liked the first season of HotD when we rewatched it a few months back.

This new season completely lost me after one episode.

Call me dumb, but there's too many characters that I don't recognize, so I just zone out because this is supposed to be entertaining, damn it.

Of course they want the anticipation and hype of a weekly show, but it just works better when you binge it.
also it was so long between seasons 1 and 2 I forgot who people were

Sorry I thought you had it on.
blame NBC for not airing events live

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
That cardboard bed stuff is so stupid. As if the only place to have sex is a bed.

If you're that determined to f***, there's a floor right there, just throw down some blankets and pillows.

Does the bed not have a mattress on it? Take the mattress off the flimsy bed frame and voila.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

1721836643368.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad