Useless Thread MDCCCXCVII: GOAT Novak Djokovic Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead, murdered by my brother-in-law Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, Hank came to me with a rather, shocking proposition. He asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using his connections in the drug world. Connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was... astounded, I... I always thought that Hank was a very moral man and I was... thrown, confused, but I was also particularly vulnerable at the time, something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me on a ride along, and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
buy apples yesterday

all of them have f***ing brown rot spots today

it's been less than 24 hours! FFS Gonn ahave to eat around this bullshit

You either picked out bad apples or you bought one of those crappy bags of undersized apples that is guaranteed to have at least a few duds

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
How does Google manage to f*** this up

1721840527856.png

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Oh lookie........the Egypt/DR game that ended in a 0-0 draw had a whopping 6 minutes of stoppage time. Which is what is normally the case. But of course neither team is a major draw so no 1 curr. heaven forbid can't have Argentina lose to poor little Morroco amirite? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad