Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Nope. I had no idea until you were the one who told me this wonderful news just now. :) ❤️

And “Mearsy” to the Blow Jackets seems…fitting, no? Dude’s on-air delivery was as exciting as watching paint dry. :eyeroll:

Steigy is a derp, but if it meant more hilariously offensive Hobey Baker-esque blunders, then f*** it…bring him back dirt cheap!! :sarcasm: :D

If only ze Pens roster didn’t suck/wasn’t still so vanilla… :(
This bolded quote is so weird considering he supposedly idolized the iconic Mike Lange. But yeah, the few times I actually watched him I was not all that impressed.

Got a kick out of the reactions to the fan who suggested the Pens replace Sully with Q ! :laugh:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_0235.jpeg

And on this day the tide of the war had been turned.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
This bolded quote is so weird considering he supposedly idolized the iconic Mike Lange. But yeah, the few times I actually watched him I was not all that impressed.

Got a kick out of the reactions to the fan who suggested the Pens replace Sully with Q ! :laugh:

If we end/ended up with Q, or Bowman, or that other MacIsaac schmuck I’d be 100% done with the NHL and the Pens. No joke.

All 3 of those POS jackasses need to step in front of a moving bus.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad