Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@John Price Kudos to "Simmsy" on ES for saying out loud what I have been fearing since Thursday......that 2016's "But her e-mails" will morph in November into "but he's too old". And again, the posters over there continue to impress........which could explain why you are so quiet over there ! :laugh:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Costco is being dumb I don't want a travel package I just want a hotel room
All companies like train their customer service reps to "upsell". Just politely tell them you are not interested & at some point they will stop. :nod:

So, who will you be rooting for.........Iga or Kenin? :dunno:

I had no idea Costco offered travel assistance.
Yes, they actually have quite a large travel agency within the corporation. They are considered a travel wholesaler.

• Wow
Reactions: Oogie Boogie

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Every time I search Burbank CA in Costco Travel in the hotel section it takes me to these 2000+ packages for 5 star hotels

I can't afford that shit
Ok I just did a search & I see what you are saying. I think its because Costco specializes in travel packages. If you are just looking for a hotel why don't you just google "Burbank CA hotels" and deal with the hotel websites directly? :dunno:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
All companies like train their customer service reps to "upsell". Just politely tell them you are not interested & at some point they will stop. :nod:

So, who will you be rooting for.........Iga or Kenin? :dunno:

Yes, they actually have quite a large travel agency within the corporation. They are considered a travel wholesaler.
Sofia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad