Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

oh trashing Americans now,real classy.

This coming from the person who has a mysterious hate-on for Coco. :eyeroll:

What are your memories of that game on Monday Night.
Yeah...so that was back in my younger days when I stayed up til the bitter end for MNF games. I remember being heartbroken & could not get to sleep due to my being so upset about it.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
1717447474524.jpeg

Sep 19, 2008
He's damned lucky Norby is gone. :nod:

Not surprisingly, the mental midget lost so GOAT Nole has to face Casper Rude next. :scared:
What is your problem with Fritz? He's American.

He has also never done anything that would make you hate him. He's not outspoken, he isn't an advocate of not getting vaccinated like your #1 "GOAT", and he also doesn't subscribe to Aaron rodgers / RFK Jr...

if you want to complain he doesn't win fine but then use that on Coco. Heck I get frustrated when local lad Francis Tiafoe continues to underachieve but your words are very powerful...it's like Fritz personally insulted you

take a chill pill

1717449175248.jpeg

your support of djokovic is very puzzling considering the type of people who also go overboard with djokovic support...

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
i swear you want every american to lose except eubanks, coco and serena

am i missing something here

yeah..."white bitch" also something that @PanthersPens62 refers to Taylor Fritz as.
Coco has won way more than Fritz will EVER win. I don't get your dislike......she's grounded, a family gal. respectful. As for Fritz I got tired of commentators constantly pumping him up only for him to lay that predictable egg when you most expected it. 🥚

Sep 19, 2008
Coco has won way more than Fritz will EVER win. I don't get your dislike......she's grounded, a family gal. respectful. As for Fritz I got tired of commentators constantly pumping him up only for him to lay that predictable egg when you most expected it. 🥚
they don't pump him up though

they pumped up coco for that same reason and she never won until last year

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Not political, I don’t mind Ben Shapiro, but my God, his talking style and delivery is so off putting I can’t listen for more than 5 minutes before I get annoyed :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad