Useless Thread MDCCCXCIV: Meth Kitties Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
might watch 'carlito" on korean tv this afternoon

f*** US mangles it so bad with french open rights. nobody has tennis channel.

aint' nobody gon watch.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Unlike unnamed people who post int his thread I will watch tennis games that don't involve Coco, Serena Williams or Djokovic.

What a concept.

Okay enough shade for today

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
might watch 'carlito" on korean tv this afternoon

f*** US mangles it so bad with french open rights. nobody has tennis channel.

aint' nobody gon watch.
I guess I'm a "nobody" then. :rolleyes:

And seriously....."Vermin"???? :shakehead What about "Human scum"? :shakehead

why are you posting during bold
Because I can walk & chew gum at the same time??? :dunno: 🚶‍♂️ 🍬

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You're so f***ing mad your covid denying best bud Djokovic had to withdraw because he aggravated his knee going 5 sets against the Argentinian lol

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
ROFL

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I hope he will be ok for Wimby. Good that he did not push it on this joke of a surface. :nod:

Meanwhile......need to figure out a way to get Tshile & Spaceman Spiff to post in Ze Useless Thread ! :biglaugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
me leisurely going to tennis boards and seeing the most prominent comments saying that Djokovic faked his injury because he's a coward

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
GOAT Nole has nothing more to prove to ANYONE. Even if he never won another match he will forever be known as the GOAT. I'd like to see YOU win a grueling tennis match on basically on leg. And yes. I am likely done watching the Men's competition.......no one left that I like or give 2 shits about. And yes I will be watching Coco and if she loses to Iga that will free up my Saturday morning as well. :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Sega Dreamcast what the f*** is a plex server

GOAT Nole has nothing more to prove to ANYONE. Even if he never won another match he will forever be known as the GOAT. I'd like to see YOU win a grueling tennis match on basically on leg. And yes. I am likely done watching the Men's competition.......no one left that I like or give 2 shits about. And yes I will be watching Coco and if she loses to Iga that will free up my Saturday morning as well. :nod:
the boards are saying his career might be in jeopardy and that federer had a knee injury too.

again nobody wants to wish injury on an athlete who is going out there fighting their ass off

that said there's no more athlete more worthy of being "medically retired" than Djokovic imo

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@Sega Dreamcast what the f*** is a plex server

the boards are saying his career might be in jeopardy and that federer had a knee injury too.

again nobody wants to wish injury on an athlete who is going out there fighting their ass off

that said there's no more athlete more worthy of being "medically retired" than Djokovic imo
And to think, "the mental midget" could have had a free pass into the semis had he not had his usual mental meltdown at the thought of having to face GOAT. :shakehead

Does "Tailgate" have a tennis thread? :dunno: I'd love to see you try & post all this nonsense over there & see how its received. Probably as bad as or worse than your CC takes ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
real fan of tennis right here just unwilling to watch any games not involving his team

"The Dolphins aren't int he SB, f*** that game. I won't watch."

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad