Useless Thread MDCCCXCIV: Meth Kitties Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I see we have another episode of "The Gym Jordan/Jerry Nadler Comedy hour" at 10AM. :popcorn: At least "Baby Girl" won't grace us with her presence after her revolting behavior yesterday. 👶 👧

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
THE FACTS: Social media users in recent days have revived false claims surrounding the death of Floyd during an arrest by Minneapolis police more than two years ago.

The claims resurfaced after rapper Kanye West, legally known as Ye, cast doubt on the circumstances of Floyd’s May 25, 2020, death during a recent podcast appearance, and as the criminal trial for two other police officers involved is set to open next week.

“They hit him with the fentanyl. If you look, the guy’s knee wasn’t even on his neck like that,” West said, citing a new documentary

I see we have another episode of "The Gym Jordan/Jerry Nadler Comedy hour" at 10AM. :popcorn: At least "Baby Girl" won't grace us with her presence after her revolting behavior yesterday. 👶 👧
don't care

how do you watch those endless hearings every morning. I know you're in a home office like me but can you seriously not find something else to watch

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
THE FACTS: Social media users in recent days have revived false claims surrounding the death of Floyd during an arrest by Minneapolis police more than two years ago.

The claims resurfaced after rapper Kanye West, legally known as Ye, cast doubt on the circumstances of Floyd’s May 25, 2020, death during a recent podcast appearance, and as the criminal trial for two other police officers involved is set to open next week.

“They hit him with the fentanyl. If you look, the guy’s knee wasn’t even on his neck like that,” West said, citing a new documentary

don't care

how do you watch those endless hearings every morning. I know you're in a home office like me but can you seriously not find something else to watch
Because I enjoy watching our legislators at work & many times they provide fireworks, especially when Baby Girl or Gym are involved. 🎆

Why are YOU even slightly entertaining any idea that pea brained POS Ye has to say? :help:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Because I enjoy watching our legislators at work & many times they provide fireworks, especially when Baby Girl or Gym are involved. 🎆

Why are YOU even slightly entertaining any idea that pea brained POS Ye has to say? :help:
that shit is boring

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
The War Within Beta tomorrow
Tarisland launch in about 3 weeks.
Dawntrail Early Access starts on the 28th.
Damn!!

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I am going to try and attend a game when I go back to Japan next year.

Reactions: John Price

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I kind of have to laugh at the whole Caitlyn Clark “abuse” takes from over the weekend. Simply because I remember the insane abuse Crosby dealt with his rookie year. @MetalheadPenguinsFan knows what I’m talking about.

Exactly.

Lemme know when Derian Hatcher hops on the court to “play dentist” and takes out two of her teeth. :rolleyes:

Sid dealt with way more abuse his entire career than McDavid, Bedard, or some WNBA cupcake ever will. :eyeroll:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"
you realize she’s on a dreadful team right? She also has a severe physical disadvantage (as I said earlier it’s reasonable to think she may never overcome that because anyone that understands basketball understands you can’t teach height)

it’s been like a week and a half.

your takes are terrible "

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad