Useless Thread MDCCCXCIV: Meth Kitties Appreciation

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood Morning my McDingDong hating friend ! :) 🔔 Another day of "I told you so" ! :laugh: Hope the VCash account did not take too big a hit. 💰 Did you see the You Tube Mr. Price posted of the mouse dancing to "You Sexy Thing"? 🐭 I bet he wishes Bidoof would come to life & do that song & dance routine for ESA Br'er Rabbit ! :biglaugh: :shakehead :help: 🦫 🐰

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my McDingDong hating friend ! :) 🔔 Another day of "I told you so" ! :laugh: Hope the VCash account did not take too big a hit. 💰 Did you see the You Tube Mr. Price posted of the mouse dancing to "You Sexy Thing"? 🐭 I bet he wishes Bidoof would come to life & do that song & dance routine for ESA Br'er Rabbit ! :biglaugh: :shakehead :help: 🦫 🐰

Didn’t see it, but that’s because I don’t click on his nonsense usually. ;)

But yeah I bet he wishes his plushie harem came to life. :shakehead :help:

Sep 19, 2008
IANAL but the more I look into the penalties for financial misrepresentation the more I am convinced "Sir" will not see any jail time

Nor should he

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
1717426736964.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad