Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Wolves like me do not concern themselves with the opinions of lowly, cowardly spineless sheep.

I don't care if I've known him since 2006.

He is dead to me.

Mori.

And he can hold his grudge like the coward he is. But he went pop culture a long time ago. You know he doesn't even play games anymore? What kind of shit is that?

Loser probably won't get CFB 25.

Literally every one else on the boys plays games but him. Even @Mantis and @Hammettf2b .

Going to go lie down.

Oh by the way this hypocrite talks about how much he bikes, big biking fan, but then when his "work" calls for him to go on travel for business he is out there "renting cars". I didn't know he had a license.

Lol.

Punk kid riding everywhere with his bike, nearly getting run over by SEPTA busses.

Sorry ass dude.

Go back to "reviewing your finances" with other colleagues. Oops, I mentioned it!

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
taxes due next week but I still need to submit

luckily it is only a matter of reviewing for accuracy and submitting

gone are the days you needed to print shit out and mail it on time

1712447988386.jpeg

@Fixed to Ruin

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
At the end of the day anyone who wants to leave is free to leave.

This thread has been around since 2006, heck 2007 or even earlier than that.

And I have played a pivotal role in every UT since 2008.

Over that time we have had many changes. Many people came and many people cried and left. That is their right. We are still here.

People come and go. Those of us that are still here, props. You are some of the few people who still give a shit about this thread, or this subforum in particular.

The Lounge ain't too active these days. And people want to point fingers and make excuses.

But don't go to me talking about pop culture.

Yinz, who sit on your steel thrones and drop accusations while knowing full well either 1) I don't see them or 2) I don't give a shit about them

Now I ain't no "essay writer" who gets paid to write other kid's essays (who takes work like that?) but at the end of the day, if you're not happy, leave. I won't miss you.

I know this place ain't active. But I'm doing what I can to keep it going at least in the long run while it has legs. If it means inane instagram reels and memes and tweets, fine. I'm fine doing that.

This is not an active forum much. Don't think I won't take my game elsewhere because I'll do it.

And that is the last time for real that the haters and critics will be acknowledged. They will not be referenced any more from this post forth because they are dead to me.

Like, if you want to pick fault with me fine. But know you're just being silly and pedantic. You put up with my shit for all these years and then out of nowhere cry fowl. "I can't take much more of this shit mang." Bud you put up with it for 11 years. What did it? Was it UrinatingTree?

Yes I could ask him to come back anytime.

But I don't feel like it.

Now let's not discuss the matter any further. We are moving on.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad