Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ballys Florida on with 940 audio on it

But no radio ads today

no good greek moving ads or ads for NCL during the commercial break

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
A Marlins game you won't be sleeping through...
Why are you subjecting yourself to that dreck ? :help: I barely watched 5 minutes of it.....Pens & Panthers games way more entertaining. Good Greek ads are the only entertaining part of the telecast ! :laugh:

By the way, Geff has now made his articles free to read so please read them......he speaks 100% truth. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
me watching you post regularly in the UT again

1712444754782.gif

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I never followed him on twitter, even though he has followed me on twitter back for nearly 15 years

He has a horrible twitter filled with dumb inside jokes nobody gets

Wow, you're Canadian and American?

Wow, you're a Leafs fan in America living in South Philly?

Wow, you're playing intramural hockey?

I just got sick of his shit man his twitter is painfully unfunny and his schtick has gotten old very fast. Something happened, he changed. And he is NO longer a friend of mine. I would not want to be a friend with someone as soft as him who cannot handle a joke!

• Wow

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I guess I shouldn't let him live in my head rent free but It's honestly better for my mental health that I don't pay attention to, tweet at, read his tweets, or acknowledge he exists. But he is a very petty, very sad individual and it's so sad that he has to throw his little hissy fit because I don't play along with his bullshit.

Mad at me?

Mad at ME?

ROFL.

Grow a spine, boy.

And that is the last we shall mention our pale pigment-less little friend...

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad