Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

lol canadian

Since Edey, who is Canadian, is at Purdue on a student visa, he's not legally allowed to make any money through NIL deals that take place in America. However, there are loopholes. For example, he can accept NIL money if the work that led to that money was done elsewhere.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Ix be like…..

jJR3GmtiBH6hQpeep_JAJ58CoGg=.gif

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011

lol canadian

Since Edey, who is Canadian, is at Purdue on a student visa, he's not legally allowed to make any money through NIL deals that take place in America. However, there are loopholes. For example, he can accept NIL money if the work that led to that money was done elsewhere.
🎻

Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Sounds deeeelish :laugh: 😋

What has you so tickled pink on this Fri-yay afternoon? :)

I myself am good.
We are having what will likely be our last cold front of the season & the last few days its comfy enough to have my windows wide open. 🪟

As for Dwayne he stated his intentions towards our big Nov election & lets just say he did his very best @John Price impersonation. :shakehead If you google "Rock endorsement" some articles will pop up that you can read.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
So Dwayne won’t endorse Sleepy Joe again??

Is that all? Or am I missing something, i.e. that he’s now pro Mr. Forrester?? :huh:

@PanthersPens62
No, you aren't missing something per say, but the problem is people who either refuse to vote or vote for third party candidates only end up helping Mr. Forrester which is how/why he won in 2016. People need to swallow whatever concerns they have about Sleepy Joe if they don't want 4 more years of nonsense. What Rock said had/has NOTHING to do with Sleepy Joe & he's just being a cop out. :shakehead

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
No, you aren't missing something per say, but the problem is people who either refuse to vote or vote for third party candidates only end up helping Mr. Forrester which is how/why he won in 2016. People need to swallow whatever concerns they have about Sleepy Joe if they don't want 4 more years of nonsense. What Rock said had/has NOTHING to do with Sleepy Joe & he's just being a cop out. :shakehead
Gently and informatively explained as always :) :)

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad