Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
this holdfast chat is so political !

Jello pudding is disgusting.

All you need to make pudding yourself is any sort of milk, starch, some fat if you want it richer, sugar and flavorings (vanilla extract, cacao powder, peanut butter, etc).
I don't make anything from scratch

although id id buy mac and cheese cheddar sauce so i could possibly make pasta from boxes and then use that

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1712494806904.png

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
this holdfast chat is so political !

I don't make anything from scratch

although id id buy mac and cheese cheddar sauce so i could possibly make pasta from boxes and then use that
You make your own pudding powder with starch, sugar and dry flavoring (like cacao powder or vanilla powder) and whenever you want some you just mix it with milk and cook.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The University of Miami has hired Tricia Cullop as head women’s basketball coach, Vice President/Director of Athletics Dan Radakovich announced Friday.

Cullop comes to Coral Gables after spending the past 16 seasons as the head coach at the University of Toledo, where she compiled a record of 353-169. The six-time Mid-American Conference Coach of the Year led the Rockets to five MAC regular season championships and 11 postseason berths, including two trips to the NCAA Tournament. Prior to Toledo, Cullop spent eight seasons as the head coach at the University of Evansville.

Cullop is the eighth head women’s basketball coach in Miami history. Her introductory press conference will take place next week at a date and time to be announced.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
does that article trigger you

it may seen outdated now with Tua playing a full year !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad