Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I was going to get a hype boy avatar but I've received so much negative feedback on my Logan Paul avatar I will keep it around !

1701270744399.png

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Not sure why any Miami fan would willingly refuse to watch Hard Knocks which is just full of great moments and heartwarming stories

the Jaelen Phillips cat memes :laugh:

Mister :laugh:

I guess he isn't Mr. Pfizer :laugh:

"I got hit in the dick!"

Though, McDaniel revealed otherwise on Tuesday's episode of Hard Knocks. Speaking to Jets coach Robert Saleh -- prior to the team's 34-13 Black Friday victory -- McDaniel explained Las Vegas tight end Foster Moreau accidentally elbowed him where no man wants to be struck.

Moreau was pushed out of bounds by Dolphins corner Xavien Howard, where he then fell and subsequently collided with Miami's head coach.

"He slips out, kicks me in the shoulder and elbowed me in my manhood," McDaniel explained. Pivoting back to game sound, HBO's revealed some amusing commentary in the aftermath from the Yale grad.

"He just roundhouse kicked me in the shoulder," McDaniel said of Moreau. "I had to act like it didn't hurt. It hurt like a motherf-----. And I got hit in the dick, so I feel like I'm gonna puke right now."

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
STOP GIVING ME IRRELEVANT SEARCH RESULTS

me: i just want a 3 foot usb a - usb micro c cable. the ones I carry around are too short.

amazon results: USB C - USB MICRO C

USB A - USB C

NO

USB A- USB MICRO C

IT'S VERY STANDARD

GIVE IT

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
do you drive in quebec city

city driving is the worst. not sure why anyone would do it.
public transit being awful in quebec city is the reason i took my driver's license

a 60-75 minutes trip on bus taking 15 minutes by car should not be a thing in any city with public transit

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Not sure why any Miami fan would willingly refuse to watch Hard Knocks which is just full of great moments and heartwarming stories

the Jaelen Phillips cat memes :laugh:

Mister :laugh:

I guess he isn't Mr. Pfizer :laugh:

"I got hit in the dick!"

Though, McDaniel revealed otherwise on Tuesday's episode of Hard Knocks. Speaking to Jets coach Robert Saleh -- prior to the team's 34-13 Black Friday victory -- McDaniel explained Las Vegas tight end Foster Moreau accidentally elbowed him where no man wants to be struck.

Moreau was pushed out of bounds by Dolphins corner Xavien Howard, where he then fell and subsequently collided with Miami's head coach.

"He slips out, kicks me in the shoulder and elbowed me in my manhood," McDaniel explained. Pivoting back to game sound, HBO's revealed some amusing commentary in the aftermath from the Yale grad.

"He just roundhouse kicked me in the shoulder," McDaniel said of Moreau. "I had to act like it didn't hurt. It hurt like a motherf-----. And I got hit in the dick, so I feel like I'm gonna puke right now."
Add this to the ever-growing list of things I am not going to re-litigate with you. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Javier Milei is an Argentine economist, author, and political commentator known for his outspoken and controversial views. Keep in mind that public opinion can change, and new events may have occurred since then.

At the time of my last update, Milei was known for his libertarian and free-market views. He gained attention for his critiques of government intervention, fiscal policies, and what he perceived as economic mismanagement in Argentina. He also expressed his views through various media channels, including television appearances and social media.

People's thoughts on Javier Milei can vary widely. Supporters appreciate his advocacy for economic liberalism, free markets, and limited government intervention. They may see him as a refreshing voice challenging established political and economic norms.

On the other hand, critics argue that Milei's views are too extreme or that they don't adequately address the complexities of economic and social issues. Some may find his communication style confrontational or polarizing.

Given the evolving nature of public opinion and the potential for new developments, it's recommended to check more recent sources for the latest information on Javier Milei and the perspectives people hold regarding him.

It's basically a reality show that just happens to be about football
it's a football documentary.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad