Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
So I tell it to f*** off, then I open Task Manager and see that Internet Explorer is still running.

I don't want that shit running on my computer at all, don't just f***ing hide it in the background. This is why I hate Windows.

(I'm totally blanking on what IE is called now. It's something lame like Vibe.)
edge

they try to push Ai chat advice so hard

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
New on Max!
Get unique perspectives on sports and culture with The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz, live now and Monday–Thursday at 11 am ET. Plus, hear from current and former NFL players on Up & Adams at 2 pm ET Monday–Friday. Remember to add them to My List so you don’t miss a moment!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Screenshot_20231128-133745.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
i would not take a cheap flight like this

no leg room, probably meh service on board for a 10-12 hours flight, and likely a ridiculous fee for any non-carry on luggage
she literally said it was fine other than the lack of food which wasn't an issue

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
she literally said it was fine other than the lack of food which wasn't an issue

She spent more time talking about (and filming herself eating) the food she brought than the flight itself.

The seats look uncomfortable, so what's the first thing she says when she sits down? "Plenty of room for my snacks."

"I woke up after a short nap, and it looks like we've already arrived!" Tokyo to LAX is a 10 hour flight, bullshit that was a short nap.

That's an option for someone who can easily get comfortable on an airplane. I would probably be miserably uncomfortable the entire time.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
My football pet peeve: Clueless idiots that still say "Seahawks should have run it" when talking about Super Bowl 49.

It was a hectic ending sequence and there's so much that can be said about it, yet these armchair coaches think they're so f***ing smart with their dumbass "Just run it up the middle" advice.

Those are the same idiots indiscriminately yelling "shoot" whenever anyone on your team gets the puck during a powerplay.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
If anyone is going to screw this up for us, it's our own fans shitting on the Lions for a couple bad games when we haven't had this good of a start since 1960.

Did I not say this the other day, people care so much about having the best start since the 60s that they just ignore the glaring issues the team has.

It's like these people are ready to throw a parade because we're 8-3.

Well, I'm not celebrating because the season ain't over yet and this team does not look convincing. That's not being negative, that's just being realistic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad