Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Vet said the catheter is being removed this morning, but then they need to verify that he can urinate and that he has no more material in his bladder.

This is stressful, I know that his health is what's important, but I want my kitty back so bad

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
dupsz011563c1.png

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
did he eviscerate milei
Not that I know of........why are you so fascinated by him? :dunno:

Semi-good news - even though the Vikings cost me the Survivor pool here & in the Boomer & Gio pool, that one has a 2nd chance pool for $250, so I'm going with the Stillers this week. 1611 people still alive for the $250.

Good Lord was JR ever channeling his inner Suzyn Waldman there!!!! :biglaugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Not that I know of........why are you so fascinated by him? :dunno:

Semi-good news - even though the Vikings cost me the Survivor pool here & in the Boomer & Gio pool, that one has a 2nd chance pool for $250, so I'm going with the Stillers this week. 1611 people still alive for the $250.

Good Lord was JR ever channeling his inner Suzyn Waldman there!!!! :biglaugh:
"Why are you so fascinated by a charismatic energetic economist who has bright ideas for getting rid of bloat."

I don't know, why?

Sadly Milei isn't being covered by American media, they barely discuss him

the only reason I know of him is instagram. And your friendly posters here said IG was worthless...

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
"Why are you so fascinated by a charismatic energetic economist who has bright ideas for getting rid of bloat."

I don't know, why?

Sadly Milei isn't being covered by American media, they barely discuss him

the only reason I know of him is instagram. And your friendly posters here said IG was worthless...
Oh ok, so we just forget about the fact that he is also an authoritarian fascist? :help:

As for IG.......I pleaded with you weeks ago not to post IG stuff on the Football Board. You complain about the quality of posts there because of stuff like "Howellception" and then proceed to post lounge-like stuff over there. And considering your negative reaction to some title threads over there you should not be surprised at the negative reception to the IG posts! :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1701268094014.png

Oh ok, so we just forget about the fact that he is also an authoritarian fascist? :help:

As for IG.......I pleaded with you weeks ago not to post IG stuff on the Football Board. You complain about the quality of posts there because of stuff like "Howellception" and then proceed to post lounge-like stuff over there. And considering your negative reaction to some title threads over there you should not be surprised at the negative reception to the IG posts! :nod:
1701268147377.png

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Your chicken might cook faster if you get a plastic spatula and scrape the bottom of the pan, but that's assuming it's not all scratched up because you're using metal tongs for no apparent reason.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
wish you would go after miami football / basketball like you so ruthlessly did against gino and his baseball team

you hate gino so much and the new guy jj arrencibia too :laugh:

1701268595553.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad