Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
people use to copypasta chatgpt now gasp they actually have to put in the effort

i will say it provides good intel that you can use to beef up reports but yeah nobody is dumb enough to copypasta this lol

As of my last knowledge update in January 2022, Javier Milei is known for his advocacy of libertarian and free-market economic policies in Argentina. His policy proposals generally revolve around reducing government intervention, cutting bureaucratic red tape, and implementing measures to promote economic freedom. Milei is critical of what he perceives as excessive state control and intervention in the economy, arguing that such practices hinder individual entrepreneurship and economic growth. He has been a vocal proponent of fiscal responsibility, advocating for reduced government spending and a focus on market-driven solutions to address economic challenges.

Milei's policy platform extends beyond economics to encompass political and social issues. He has expressed support for individual liberties and limited government interference in people's lives. His views align with a classical liberal or libertarian philosophy that emphasizes personal freedom, free markets, and a minimal role for the state. It's important to note that the specifics of his policy proposals may have evolved or changed since my last update, and I recommend checking more recent sources for the latest information on Javier Milei's policy positions.

1701275263004.png

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
and it's still worth watching every tuesday over shit like vanderpump

you mean people want to actually watch players behind the scenes and see how a NFL team functions? Pog

idk, I don't find it all that informative or entertaining.

And it's all edited and curated because the team and league aren't going to let themselves look bad.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Yes they have a narrative to sell

Last week it was Tua and the offense, yesterday they pushed Phillips hard leading up to the injury and his rehab

Yes the cameras are a distraction

But just being able to see what goes on in a NFL facility leading up to regular season games is very very intriguing.

and Yes Miami does have final say over what airs and what doesn't and you can see some people like Fangio are nowhere to be seen in hard knocks despite the mention of a "no name defense" like the 71 72 teams.

that doesn't mean it's not entertaining. heck we have gotten loads of mcdaniel insight and comedy :laugh:

he was out there admiring woody johnson's chain and asking where he could get one like that lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Yes they have a narrative to sell

Last week it was Tua and the offense, yesterday they pushed Phillips hard leading up to the injury and his rehab

Yes the cameras are a distraction

But just being able to see what goes on in a NFL facility leading up to regular season games is very very intriguing.

and Yes Miami does have final say over what airs and what doesn't and you can see some people like Fangio are nowhere to be seen in hard knocks despite the mention of a "no name defense" like the 71 72 teams.

that doesn't mean it's not entertaining. heck we have gotten loads of mcdaniel insight and comedy :laugh:

he was out there admiring woody johnson's chain and asking where he could get one like that lol

Rudy Ruettiger over here, wishing he had a job where he put stickers on helmets and organizes jock straps

You're never going to play, Rudy, just give up

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
This isn't the f***ing movies, the coach doesn't round everyone up to give a long-winded speech that whips everyone into a frenzy.

Everyone is probably just taking dumps, getting dressed, and talking to each other.

Here's your Emmy.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
your favorite athlete peyton said that coaches rarely give dramatic speeches at halftime and that players just go to their positional coaches to talk

also he said that halftime adjustments are a myth lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
your favorite athlete peyton said that coaches rarely give dramatic speeches at halftime and that players just go to their positional coaches to talk

also he said that halftime adjustments are a myth lol

“I don’t know if I ever made a halftime adjustment during my entire 18-year career,” Manning said.

He never talked about the game in the locker room during half time? He's clearly full of shit.

If he wanted to not sound stupid, he could have just said they make the adjustments when they need them, rather than specifically waiting for halftime.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Mick Foley: “I think it’s funny when I hear Kevin Nash and LA Knight feuding. Kevin’s knock on him is, he is a cross between Rock and Steve Austin. I’m thinking that’s not a bad guy to be a cross between.”

Top comment: "Nash has gone on record saying that he spews a bunch of bullshit intentionally for clicks and engagement."

f*** Kevin Nash, he's a f***ing douchebag. Almost killing the business with his flippant bullshit wasn't enough, now he wants to spew hot takes and bury wrestlers far more talented than he ever was, just to run and hide behind the "I'm just saying shit for views" nonsense.

Zero reason for anyone to give a shit what that old asshole thinks.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
HE's not wrong though. LA Knight sucks.

I don't care what he thinks about LA Knight.

My problem is that Nash is a grouchy old asshole that's still tearing other people down to put himself over.

He was a blight upon wrestling to the point that his backstage politicking and on-screen antics almost killed the f***ing industry, so I don't give a single shit what Nash has to say about modern wrestling.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Special guests and performers include hip hop icon Nelly, WWE Hall of Famer Undertaker, Warren Zeiders, Wade Bowen and many more.

WWE talent will also be present at the game, including Undertaker, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Jade Cargill, and WWE announcer Samantha Irvin. Additionally, the Big 12 and WWE Superstars Ricochet and Raquel Rodriguez will team up to visit a local YMCA leading up to the Championship game for a meet-and-greet with area youth. Meanwhile, Big 12 Student-Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC) will engage in a job shadowing at Children’s Health as a part of the Big 12’s annual Career Tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad