Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning & Happy Sunday-Funday my Marner hating friend ! :) Last Sunday before I become a slave to NFL Football until mid Feb ! 🏈 And I'm pleased to report that :popcorn: was 😋 as always yesterday !

Hearing you enjoyed your weekly popcorn yet again makes me smile. :nod: :nod:

And as always, not to mention the cute little emoticons pertaining to which of course.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

One of Williams' good friends, 2018 Australian Open champion and former No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki, joked after winning Saturday to get to the fourth round that she was disappointed not to have spotted Williams in the spectator seats on the Grandstand.

"I'm going to text her," Wozniacki said with a laugh. "I'm pretty mad at her for not showing up at my match. ... I think we have to talk about that a little bit later."

:laugh:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
ESA bullshit notwithstanding, at least “Ben” looks very content and happy while meandering around ze field or sitting there peacefully. :)

Lol @ him rolling around. :laugh: :)
I won't argue that Ben isn't cute and I have nothing against Ben personally. It's his "dad" that is a supreme douchecanoe and uses "Ben" as part of his Shtick. :nod:

This is now a Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread ! :yo: Lets appreciate this great recruiter & watch as he turns his boys into true champs ! :yo:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Life update: I went to Costco yesterday (yes this is where I "fell to my knees" hearing the VT game on the audio app, on my @mattihp anker earbuds!) and I was just carrying a 36x30 pant throughout the store

When I got home at 11:30 and tried them on they fit perfectly!

Doesn't feel like I'm constricted anymore with my old 34x30's which fit fine but felt a bit tight!

Gonna probably have to go to Costco again on Tuesday and refund and buy new pairs.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"You can ask Costco to put the game on the display TV's"

I'm pretty sure I can't do that. You are assuming those tv's are connected to cable or the internet

They're all probably stuck on display mode

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Happy Jewish Heritage Day. Heading down to the ballpark for my heritage jersey shortly!

1725190224842.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

I'm always group 3 or 4 in economy so I don't care

I just sit back, maybe go pee 3 or 4 times in 20 minutes because I'm paranoid, and then board late

Yeah most of the overhead space is usually taken but there's almost certainly going to be a slot or two open and they usually book your bags for free if they run out of space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad