Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
The Swamp is getting a major draining ! :clap: 38-10! @John Price I told you Mario just needed time. The program was a mess. The cupboard was pretty bare & you had assholes that Manure recruited that were a stain on the program. The Bear is definitely on to something ! 🐻

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
me literally

PXL_20240831_220804422.jpg

shits coming

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I hope that POS McAfee, his stooge Kirk, and Stanford Steve take some time this evening to reflect on what possessed them to pick The Gata to win this game.

The U is going to shoot up the polls big time after this & with their schedule, making the CFP is now a very attainable goal. :yo:

hungry but not allowed to eat

i know, that's a first 😂
What do you mean "not allowed"? What is stopping you ? :dunno:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I hope that POS McAfee, his stooge Kirk, and Stanford Steve take some time this evening to reflect on what possessed them to pick The Gata to win this game.

The U is going to shoot up the polls big time after this & with their schedule, making the CFP is now a very attainable goal. :yo:

you forget who your coach is

being an employee is stopping me from eating

if they let all the employees eat they'd run out of food

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
@Sega Dreamcast what were your thoughts on the papa Roach raw intro era 2006-2009

Maria 👀

It was an okay theme song, but also one of the worst periods for the on-screen product.

I don't care if they're undercard jabronis, shitters like Hornswoggle and Santino are complete trash that bring the entire show down.

It was the era where Vince desperately gave away money on air. If that's not an indication your show sucked ass, I don't know what is.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
It was an okay theme song, but also one of the worst periods for the on-screen product.

I don't care if they're undercard jabronis, shitters like Hornswoggle and Santino are complete trash that bring the entire show down.

It was the era where Vince desperately gave away money on air. If that's not an indication your show sucked ass, I don't know what is.

That’s around the time I quit watching WWE. After ECW One Night Stand I don’t think I paid attention to it again until Wrestlemania 26.

Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad