Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ohio Valley–style pizza is a pizza made with cold toppings sprinkled over a square crust that has been covered with a sweet tomato sauce. It originated in Steubenville, Ohio and is served in parts of Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia, mostly in and near the Ohio Valley region of those states.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
If "Ben" is truly a registered service dog & "on duty" he should be leashed. If he is not "on duty" he has absolutely no business being on the field. None. ZERO. :shakehead

I agree 1000000%

Aside from a leash, he also should have one of those “Service Dog On Duty” and/or one of those “Quiet I’m Working” ESA dog identification badges on as well.

“ESA dog” :eyeroll: :shakehead or not, my first immediate thought when I began the video was “WTF!!!….why isn’t he on a leash???” 🤔🤔

I won't argue that Ben isn't cute and I have nothing against Ben personally. It's his "dad" that is a supreme douchecanoe and uses "Ben" as part of his Shtick. :nod:

Oh I know. Frankly I could care less about all his yammering.

I was just happily watching Ben be a very good boi and be cute. :laugh: :)

However, my former (non ESA) Golden Retriever Abby was cuter though!! :)

❤️❤️🥰🥰 Goldens!!!! 🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Imagine watching any of the shit that you watch.

Korean baseball, what the f*** is that

Especially while being a “grown man” meanwhile you’re surrounded by a literal sea of plushies.

Including some f***in’ “My Little Pony” ones for Christ sakes…. :help: :help: :help:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead

Like I’ve said before, Dateline and Chris Hansen could use the “plushie room” to attract and catch predators for f*** sakes. :help: :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad