Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

Shane going big Time now.

thought you didn't like college football.

Nice

only met terry

oh Curtis Samuel too

After I graduated HS I didn’t really care about it lol. But during my college years, myself and couple other ppl kicked Terrelle Pryor out of a party bc he’s a massive asshole and no one liked him. Ran into Braxton Miller and Ryan Shazier at a club in Columbus once. Ended up passing out and falling asleep at an apartment that the TE’s all shared. There’s other instances during those years but not going to share all of it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

Novak 😂
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Diego Pavia scored on a 4-yard touchdown run in overtime as Vanderbilt upset Virginia Tech 34-27 on Saturday in the season opener for both teams with the Commodores rallying after blowing a 17-point lead.

🤣

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm fine as long as Novak doesn't win this year. he's the goat but didn't win a single major this year. 🙄
I already explained to you that winning the Gold superseded anything else this year. I assure you he would not trade that Gold for any major this year. He has nothing more to prove. He is GOAT, without any question.

10-3 U.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
what a fraud. enjoy celebrating your gold medal in Serbia.

I already explained to you that winning the Gold superseded anything else this year. I assure you he would not trade that Gold for any major this year. He has nothing more to prove. He is GOAT, without any question.

10-3 U.
if he's the goat how come he didn't win a major this year

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
what a fraud. enjoy celebrating your gold medal in Serbia.

if he's the goat how come he didn't win a major this year
You just admitted above that he's the GOAT. He's 37 and had knee surgery. He made Wimbledon Final a month after knee surgery & won Gold a month after that. I'll say this one last time. I'm at peace if he never wins another major. :nod:

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Trying to setup Retrodeck on my Steam Deck and this is just frustratingly stupid.

Put the roms in the roms/PS2 folder, easy enough.

Put the bios in.... there is no f***ing bios/PS2 folder.

So I make the folder, but I guess now I have to tell it where that folder is, but I can't tell how to do that, all while navigating a non-touchscreen interface with this shitty touchscreen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad