Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Some guy responded when I commented on a video that RAW was going behhind a paywall in 2025

"IT's on a paywall now with cable."

Yeah, it is. But it's under a more stricter one in 2025 when it goes to Netflix exclusive. At least when you and me pay for Youtube TV we can watch RAW, sports, news, whatever

Netflix is significantly cheaper than YTTV.

When it goes behind a Netflix paywall wtf would I watch on it other than gyeonsong creature

just another streaming service to pay out the ass for

Netflix used to be THE streaming service, until everyone else got greedy and started their own service and f***ed it up.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Remember the good ol days of Battlefield servers where you didn't care if you were getting blown up repeatedly by that guy in the tank or jet all round

Now this sbmm bullshit uses AI and other algorithms to place you in a lobby and then you don't even see people again the next time you play the game like the next day because the algorithm selected you to play elsewhere

SBMM killed the vibes of seeing the same people every night in a lobby and just goofing off. Also BF killed the chat, there isn't even cross team chat I think still. So dumb

Netflix is significantly cheaper than YTTV.

Netflix used to be THE streaming service, until everyone else got greedy and started their own service and f***ed it up.
just seems like 15 dollars more than I'd be paying right now for RAW, f*** that

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
All that SBMM bullshit seriously made me stop playing Battlefield and first person shooters

I just want to chill after work in a server getting blown up, who cares if I'm 2-14 with awful KD it was about vibing with the boys and building a community

Now that shit is dead because of f***ing SBMM. You get matched up with randos who you'll never see after the game ends

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Battlefield 4 might not have been the best Battlefield, but it's up there, and there's probably still full servers.

The bigger problem at this point is the people still playing it are going to be the super tryhards

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
the new SEC on ABC song is so f***ing bad. Go ahead and defend it ESPN shill @PanthersPens62
Battlefield 4 might not have been the best Battlefield, but it's up there, and there's probably still full servers.

The bigger problem at this point is the people still playing it are going to be the super tryhards

My only issue is that they want the game to go on longer so the tickets are like 3000 or 4000

no, if a team's really bad end the f***ing torture and move on to the next map

at least they have votemap now. You can't even votemap in battlefield 2042 lol. It runs a set rotation of maps

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
My only issue is that they want the game to go on longer so the tickets are like 3000 or 4000

That's one of the issues with the super tryhards.

When a game is very lopsided and auto balance isn't working correctly, those f***ing geeks will never switch teams to the losing side because they care more about winning in this 10 year old game than actually having fun.

Reactions: John Price

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
the new SEC on ABC song is so f***ing bad. Go ahead and defend it ESPN shill @PanthersPens62

at least they have votemap now. You can't even votemap in battlefield 2042 lol. It runs a set rotation of maps
I have not heard it yet. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Seriously SBMM is so bad. At least Battlebit has persistent servers and I like the 128 player servers with 128 different robloxes fighting

Haven't played that game in a while though

SBMM basically killed my love of first person shooters and that game just takes too long to level up anything meaningful.

Bullshit.

For example, I can find an NHL stream in 30 seconds.
1. I'm not talking sports streaming websites. I'm talking anime show websites, and sites to watch STAT on

2. You are f***ing talking to somone who watches Korean and Japanese baseball daily off streaming websites, some unauthorized. Trust me brother it's laggy

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Ok I found it on You Tube. The graphics are great. BIG improvement over ESPN's other college football graphics & better than CBS's. That said, on 1st listen the theme is just kinda meh. It's not what I would call "bad", just doesn't have that ooomph like CBS's does. 🎶

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
You are f***ing talking to somone who watches Korean and Japanese baseball daily off streaming websites, some unauthorized. Trust me brother it's laggy

Those streams probably lag/suck horsedick because no1currs enough about Korean/Japanese baseball to have good/half decent ones/broadcasts.

Or your internet sucks.

Meanwhile, I can watch/find a non-laggy NHL stream of a game easily.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
That's one of the issues with the super tryhards.

When a game is very lopsided and auto balance isn't working correctly, those f***ing geeks will never switch teams to the losing side because they care more about winning in this 10 year old game than actually having fun.
I don't think bf even has team balance anymore lol

Those streams probably lag/suck horsedick because no1currs enough about Korean/Japanese baseball to have good/half decent ones/broadcasts.

Or your internet sucks.

Meanwhile, I can watch/find a non-laggy NHL stream of a game easily.
THEY BUFFER TOO FOR MOST AMERICAN STREAMING SITES

🤦‍♀️

even the legal watchdingo site was stuttering with the English feed

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1724942478974.png

• Wow

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hiring somebody from within the Canes fraternity is not a great hire. It’s lazy. A great hire is done when you find someone new from outside your network and they then raise the level of your organization. The only two hires that the UM athletic department has done in the past 25 years that can be considered great are Coach Meier and Coach L. Richt was a solid hire. Every other head coach hired in one of the B3 sports was a bad (and with the exception of Golden, also a lazy) hire, including Cristobal (anybody who did any research about Oregon Football’s recent history would know that Mario did nothing to elevate their program).

• Wow

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I don't think bf even has team balance anymore lol

THEY BUFFER TOO FOR MOST AMERICAN STREAMING SITES

🤦‍♀️

even the legal watchdingo site was stuttering with the English feed

Probably because no1currs about your third-rate Asian baseball nonsense. Or the teams blew all their budgets on uniforms and shit and can’t afford good, non-hiccupy broadcasting. :laugh:

You might as well be watching old ladies play f***ing tiddlywinks. No1currs

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Probably because no1currs about your third-rate Asian baseball nonsense. Or the teams blew all their budgets on uniforms and shit and can’t afford good, non-hiccupy broadcasting. :laugh:

You might as well be watching old ladies play f***ing tiddlywinks. No1currs
it also happens on American streaming sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad