Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hope Logan is a fictional character from the American soap opera *The Bold and the Beautiful*. She is the daughter of Brooke Logan and Deacon Sharpe and is a member of the prominent Logan family in the series. Hope is known for her kind-hearted and idealistic nature, and her storyline often revolves around romantic relationships, family drama, and conflicts, particularly with the Forrester family.

Throughout the show, Hope has been involved in a love triangle with Liam Spencer and Steffy Forrester, which has been one of the central plots. Her character has gone through various ups and downs, including issues related to her love life, motherhood, and her career in the fashion industry.

Multiple actresses have portrayed Hope Logan over the years, with the most notable being Kimberly Matula and Annika Noelle. Annika Noelle has been playing the role since 2018.
WTF!!!! I just posted this ! :help:

"wall of text" :shakehead Deal with it ! :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Eric Forrester is a fictional character on the American soap opera *The Bold and the Beautiful*, which premiered in 1987. Portrayed by actor John McCook, Eric is one of the original characters on the show and is the patriarch of the Forrester family. He is the co-founder and lead designer of Forrester Creations, a high-fashion design house in Los Angeles.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

IMG_1541.gif

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Eric Forrester is a fictional character on the American soap opera *The Bold and the Beautiful*, which premiered in 1987. Portrayed by actor John McCook, Eric is one of the original characters on the show and is the patriarch of the Forrester family. He is the co-founder and lead designer of Forrester Creations, a high-fashion design house in Los Angeles.
1724936648056.png

Anxiously awaiting the announcement of who the Celebrity Picker will be so I can do my new weekly rating. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The f***ing video with Shane and some other nobody on Kill Tony was recommended to me so many times that I had to mute it

Yes we get it Shane does impressions

And I like Shane

I don't know maybe it's just me but all the comedy podcasts suck now. Only exception is Theo Von's

It's the f***ing sprinkles that get me.

You might as well just add a spoonful of sugar

• Haha

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Meh

"The theatre experience was profound. All movie it was loud, jovial, people repeating jokes out loud."

That sounds unbearably miserable.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
it's like every trend on social media or anything that's popular is just bashed and pummelled into my head because of how instagram f***ing latches onto anything popular

I've seen hawk tuah girl and the channing tatum you know how long I've been waiting for this 6 TRILLION times already I cannot see them anymore

It's f***ing mental torture

Speaking of which Hawk Tuah poker tournament lol

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"They call me the mouth of the South, they don't call me truthful Timmy, the bl**j** queen of Saskatoon."

:rolleyes:

Trying so hard to be funny that it becomes obnoxiously unfunny.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Tony Hinchcliffe is an American stand-up comedian, writer, and podcast host known for his sharp and often controversial humor. He gained recognition as a writer for the Comedy Central Roasts and has been a frequent guest on Joe Rogan's podcast, "The Joe Rogan Experience."

Hinchcliffe is perhaps best known for his podcast "Kill Tony," where he and a rotating panel of comedians critique performances by aspiring stand-up comics. The show has a loyal following and is recorded live in front of an audience. Tony is also known for his quick wit, roasting ability, and his unapologetic comedic style.

• Wow

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
The way the board censors bl**j** is funnier than that "i'm so random" comedy.

Now imagine someone sitting behind you, raucously laughing and repeating the joke that he thinks is hilarious because he said a sexual act and a city with a goofy name.

"Hahaha, SASKATOON! Hahahahahaha"

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lol at WWE going full paywall in 2025

nobody is paying 15 dollars to watch raw every week

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
There is piracy, but I don't think you can download a pair of balls
we've been over this before it's too much work

that said it's more difficult now to watch streams with all these sites being shut down 🙄

anime site I was using to watch Pokemon was shut down rip

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
lol at WWE going full paywall in 2025

nobody is paying 15 dollars to watch raw every week

How is that any different than Raw being on a cable channel that requires a cable subscription, or a Peacock subscription?

Given the amount Netflix is paying them, they probably don't care about viewership numbers

we've been over this before it's too much work

Blah blah blah

that said it's more difficult now to watch streams with all these sites being shut down 🙄

anime site I was using to watch Pokemon was shut down rip

And if you had them downloaded, you wouldn't have that issue

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f*** SBMM

How is that any different than Raw being on a cable channel that requires a cable subscription, or a Peacock subscription?

Given the amount Netflix is paying them, they probably don't care about viewership numbers

Blah blah blah

Some guy responded when I commented on a video that RAW was going behhind a paywall in 2025

"IT's on a paywall now with cable."

Yeah, it is. But it's under a more stricter one in 2025 when it goes to Netflix exclusive. At least when you and me pay for Youtube TV we can watch RAW, sports, news, whatever

When it goes behind a Netflix paywall wtf would I watch on it other than gyeonsong creature

just another streaming service to pay out the ass for

Exactly

That's why I may have to do it. there was a big strike on anime sites recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad