Useless Thread MCMI: Mario Cristobal Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
@John Price What I found on You Tube was not the same as what you posted in the College Football Thread. I'm assuming the one you posted is indeed the correct one, in which case.......yes, I LOVE it ! There is nothing at all wrong with it & it's a take on its classic late 90's theme. :yo:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hiring somebody from within the Canes fraternity is not a great hire. It’s lazy. A great hire is done when you find someone new from outside your network and they then raise the level of your organization. The only two hires that the UM athletic department has done in the past 25 years that can be considered great are Coach Meier and Coach L. Richt was a solid hire. Every other head coach hired in one of the B3 sports was a bad (and with the exception of Golden, also a lazy) hire, including Cristobal (anybody who did any research about Oregon Football’s recent history would know that Mario did nothing to elevate their program).
The last sentence proves that whoever wrote this is somewhat ignorant. Yes. there were some lazy & bad hires, but Mario did EVERYTHING to elevate Oregon. He brought great talent to them. A big part of their recent success is due to him. he just had the same issues there that he has had here......bad gameday coaching. I think that will improve bigly going forward. :nod:

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@John Price What I found on You Tube was not the same as what you posted in the College Football Thread. I'm assuming the one you posted is indeed the correct one, in which case.......yes, I LOVE it ! There is nothing at all wrong with it & it's a take on its classic late 90's theme. :yo:
that song sucks

The last sentence proves that whoever wrote this is somewhat ignorant. Yes. there were some lazy & bad hires, but Mario did EVERYTHING to elevate Oregon. He brought great talent to them. A big part of their recent success is due to him. he just had the same issues there that he has had here......bad gameday coaching. I think that will improve bigly going forward. :nod:
he's 12-13.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
34x30 shorts at Costco

1724945283178.jpeg

34x30 long pants at Costco

1724945307993.jpeg

I'm going to try putting them on again and if they're too tight I might just have to return :(

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Before you all complain about me being fat keep in mind my 34x30 waistline is literally half of what you big boys wear so pipe down I don't want to hear it

"lirl 34 inches are you anorexic"

"get some meat on those bones"

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Before you all complain about me being fat keep in mind my 34x30 waistline is literally half of what you big boys wear so pipe down I don't want to hear it

A. Ain’t nobody here wearing 68 waist f***ing tent- pants you moron. Do they even sell 68 waist pants in America? :laugh:

B. Most of us here are also like a foot taller than you. Aren’t you like 5’3???

C. Most Asians are like what?? Tall and maybe 120 lbs soaking wet.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
my college life was boring I didn't go to the bar

could have met so many cute coeds

probably wouldn't talk to them either lol . you and I know it. those cute blondes aren't attracted to the nerdy short geek they want tall men 😵‍💫🥵

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
How can shorts have a 30 inch inseam?

But yes, it's annoying when a literal inch measurement varies so wildly between clothes

I'm exagerrating that they don't fit, they do fit but are tight and I feel constricted

I want loose pants damn it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad